Part 1-Welcome To The High School Of Hell

[Keep in mind: THIS IS MY AU FOR PG DANGANRONPA ]

Kokichi was walking to school holding his bag tight, constantly looking around him to make sure he was safe

Kokichi was walking to school holding his bag tight, constantly looking around him to make sure he was safe. Many think Kokichi is an odd boy who's afraid of everything. Well, everyone except Shuichi Saihara, Kokichi's only friend. Shuichi was awaiting Kokichi's travel at the school gate, as the purple haired boy finally arrived there, constantly turning his head with a cautious look on his face, Shuichi instantly noticed him. "Ouma-Kun!!" Shuichi said loudly waving at him, Kokichi quickly walked over "Saihara-Chan... you're being too loud..." Kokichi mummed "I wanted to make sure you heard me Ouma-Kun" Shuichi responded smiling down at him. A few people were staring, mostly at Shuichi wondering why he was walking with the runt, Kokichi knew they were staring "Saihara-Chan....People are staring at you..." Kokichi mumbed holding his bag up to cover his face "Yeah, I know" Shuichi said looking up at the sky, his face full of joy.

When they arrived at their classroom the usual big, bold, and cruel words were plastered all over Kokichis desk words like RUNT, MISTAKE, DIE ALREADY and various others.Kokichi just stared down at them as a few groups laughed to themselves and others just whispered. Shuichi was furious. As he usually did, Kokichi began to try and wipe off the words, they always just smudge. When they did, as always, he poured all of his water bottle on the desk to get rid of the smudged words. The groups of people began to ignore the fact he existed as soon as Kaede Akamatsu and Rantaro Amami entered the room.