Part 2- Students Of Hell

{Note: This is short because Im busy with school, I'll make the next one longer}

The groups of people began to ignore the fact he existed as soon as Kaede Akamatsu and Rantaro Amami entered the room

The groups of people began to ignore the fact he existed as soon as Kaede Akamatsu and Rantaro Amami entered the room. Kaede Akamatsu, she practically owns this entire school. Not because people love her or anything, she scares everyone. Rantaro Amami has the manipulative skills of a demon. Nobody can keep anything from him, even teachers. "Oh please, don't be quiet as soon as we show. I heard the raket outside." Kaede said stomping to her desk, Rantaro following next to her "Aww, look! The runts desk is filled with graffiti!" Rantaro said laughing. This agitated Shuichi "Don't respond Saihara-Chan..." Kokichi mumbled, though it may not seem like it, Kokichi gets mad at these comments as well "Huh? Speak up!" Kaede said, getting louder, "I didn't say anything..." Kokichi said, continuing to wipe the words ''Look at someone when you talk to them." Rantaro said glaring at Kokichi, though he said that he wasn't expecting the short purple haired boy to look him dead in the eye "Just leave us alone...We weren't even doing anything to you..." Kokichi said calmly but on the inside he was panicking "Aww. Don't be like that. Now. What did you say little boy?" Rantaro said, staring at Kokichi, wide eyed. Kokichi just looked away. "It isn't any of your bus-" Kokichi begane but he was cut off by the impact on his arm pushing him suddenly "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??!!" Kaede yelled at the top of her lungs, the impact that sent Kokichi to the wall was Kaede's foot. Kicking him. "Ouma-Kun!!" Shuichi said running to Kokichi.