Part 5: Weekend Of Fun?

Kokichi’s school day went somewhat smoothly aside from trying to talk to Himiko and getting interrupted by Tenko. It was the weekend and he had nothing to do aside from lay on his bed and scroll through the internet. A light tap on his window made him jump up, he looked at his window. A pebble hit it again, Kokichi stood up and walked to his window, opened it and was hit with a pebble. “Oh shoot! Sorry Ouma-Kun!” It was Shuichi standing with Chiaki and Hajime.

Kokichi was sort of confused “Saihara-Chan? Nanami-san? Hinata-Kun?” Kokichi said, now very confused. “Wanna hang out Ouma-Kun?” Shuichi yelled up to him “Umm...Sure?” Kokichi said, he was confused "Why would Nanami-san and Hinata-kun wanna hang out with me..?" He thought as he changed out of his pajamas. When he stepped outside Shuichi waved with a happy smile, Chiaki was playing video games, and Hajime was standing there awkwardly "So umm...What are we going to do…?" Kokichi said looking down and shutting his homes front door "Nanami wants to go to a video game arcade, Hajime wanted to go to a candy store which is really different for him, and I wanted to go to the books store!" Shuichi said happily "Oh...If we go in that order can we head to the stationary store after the book store?" Kokichi said looking up with surprisingly bright eyes. See the thing was Kokichi weirdly liked going to stationary stores "Sure Ouma-kun!" Shuichi said being a cheerful as ever.

As they walked in silence to the arcade Kokichi couldn't help but thing so many things "What an odd group, I didn't think Saihara-chan hung out with Nanami-san and Hinata-kun." Chaiki and Hajime were in a different class then Kokichi and Shuichi.