Part 4- Dark Haired Demon

Halfway through a calm day with Himiko, Kokichi was exhausted but his day was about to get even more tiring

Halfway through a calm day with Himiko, Kokichi was exhausted but his day was about to get even more tiring. It was the middle of lunch when someone slammed their hand on the table Kokichi and Himiko were sitting at. Kokichi almost dropped his food "Oi! Degenerate!!" The person yelled. Kokichi didn't answer, He didn't think she was talking to him "Purple haired degenerate!!" The person yelled louder, He looked up at them. It was a girl with dark green looking hair, warm green eyes, and an odd low twintail style mixed with braids. She was angry which scared Kokichi " Y-Yes?" He asked "What gives you the right to sit with Yumeno-San!" She asked "Well I-'' Kokichi started but was interrupted "Tenko. I was told to escort him the rest of the school day due to a head injury" Himiko explained "Hmp! I still don't think he should sit here!" The girl, Tenko said as she sat down with them. "Um....Im K-Kokichi Ouma..." Kokichi said trying not to get on her bad side "Tenko. Tenko Chabashira if you must know degenerate." She huffed at him "So Tenko, Are you going to join us?" Himiko asked "I will! To make sure that he doesn't try anything!" Tenko responded, she sounded much happier than when she talked to Kokichi. "You don't have to watch me like I'm a little kid." Himiko said a little angry.

Whilst Kokichi had lunch with Tenko and Himiko, Shuichi, Maki and Kaito sat at another table. Kaito kept going on and on about everything he ever knew about the stars and planets, Maki acted like she cared and Shuichi watched Kokichi's table from the corner of his eye "Shuichi...?" Maki said Shuichi was too focused to hear her "Shuichi?" She said again, No response "Shuichi Saihara!!!" She yelled "Huh?" He finally responded, "You weren't paying attention to Kaito's lesson on astronomy." She told him "O-Oh! Sorry about that Momota-Kun!" Shuichi said to Kaito "It's cool, as long as you pay attention from now on!" Kaito said before continuing his astronomy ramble, Shuichi and Maki ate and listened but every once in a while Shuichi would peek back at Kokichi's table, Making sure he was okay.