Chapter 4

Wednesday, Morning

I woke up in his arms, looking at him as I thought he was sleeping.

" Don't you have school?" He asked and looked at me slightly.

" Don't you have school too?" I asked him as he groaned.

" Yes." He groaned and got up, I watched him pull on a shirt and skinny jeans as I smiled.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me, then let me go to get dressed.

I pulled on ( outfit at beginning )

and walked back to Stefan's room as I saw him waiting for me with my backpack.

" Thank you," I said and kissed him, then walked downstairs, getting a apple from the fridge and then going out to Stefan's car.

We drove to school in a blur, but as we showed up I got a knot in my stomach, an uneasy feeling.

" You got my heart," I said as Stefan chuckled.

" Maybe my charming looks," He said and looked at me.

" I think it was the way you make me feel," I laughed.

" Or maybe that I can trust you not to hurt me." I smiled at him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

" Did you ever officially ask me out?" I asked with a laugh as he tried to remember.

" Well, I'll just make it special then." He said and kissed my cheek, then went off somewhere while I went to class.

After School

" Stefan where are-" I cut myself off by seeing a path of rose petals to a little pond, which had little lily pads.

" Its..beautiful," I said as Stefan laced our fingers and walked across the petals,then by the pond. A little blanket laid out, he led me there and sat down.

" Its breath taking," I said and smiled at him, he started skipping rocks. Until the sun was going down and a pink and orange danced in the sky above us.

He sat down beside me and smiled.

" Lola Santiago, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked as I smiled and nodded, he took my hand getly and slipped on a ring.

" Its a promise ring" He smiled as I examined it, there was a heart that stuck out and imprinted the heart onto my finger after I'd take it off.

" This is..amazing, all of it," I said and laid my head on his shoulder, watching the sun set.

After the sun set, he picked up the blanket and went back to the car. We drove home and opened the door, as Damon came in.

" Lovebirds, how was it?" He asked, as I smiled.

" Your being nice.. And, it was perfect." I replied and jogged upstairs, then slipping on some shorts and one of Stefan's shirts, which was a little bigger.

I laid in my bed, then feeling someone wrap around me I turned and saw Stefan. I smiled and kissed him sweetly, then nuzzling my head in his chest as he wrapped around me.