One

Sakura opened her eyes to a sunny, bright morning. The sun blazing and looking alive.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

Sakura's hand and the snooze button to the alarm clock met milliseconds after the third blare.

After done doing her hygienic chores and her everyday business, she grabbed her black fanny-pack and flew out of the door.

She soon came to rest at a nice park, with a nice, laced, white, huge gazebo in the center of the grassy area, where also lied a Beyblade arena.

A slender girl with cotton-candy pink ponytails, a pale-yellow tank top, sky-blue loose shorts, and thick platform pink flip flops took place inside of the gazebo. She looked behind her and at Sakura as the sun hit her peachy skin, it looked vibrant.

"You're up early." She said, astonished.

"Yeah, you too, Noronka," Sakura whistled, "What time did you get up?"

"Is that a question?" She scoffed at her, "I didn't get any rest at all because I couldn't find my phone."

"Oh—yeah, about that," Sakura said, opened her fanny-pack, digging. She soon took out a phone with an ice-cream case on it, "You left that at my house yesterday since Bey-Study-Group. You need to have more responsibility."

Noronka rolled her baby-blue eyes and snatched the phone away from Sakura's opened hand.

"Anyways," she began to speak while swiping on her phone, "Where's Hideyoshu?"

"He sleeps past his alarms," Sakura replied, "I witnessed one of his scenarios. The boys' invincible too."

"Invincible?" Noronka eyed at her.

"Yes," Sakura nodded her head, agreeingly, "I threw pillows at him, stuffed animals, and even myself—nothing worked!"

"He's probably a robot, made of steel," Noronka shook her head, "You throw pretty hard—for a girl at least, I would've felt the stuffed animals, and the pillows, but you? You're a different story—you're basically bones!"

Sakura groaned. Here she goes again with the "being too skinny" lectures. She thought.

It's not like Sakura can do anything about it, even if she wanted to, she would.

"Thanks, I guess—Hey! Hideyoshu! Over here at the gazebo!"

"Hey Noronka, Sakura!" A lean boy with striking yellow hair so long it covered one side of his face was running toward Sakura and Noronka.

"Oh—" Noronka looked up from her phone and flushed when she met Hideyoshu's coffee-brown eyes. "H-h-hey! — how are you?"

"You still have feelings for him?!" Sakura asked in an angry whisper.

"It's complicated." She mouthed back at Sakura.

"What's going on, why are you guys intently staring at each other?" Hideyoshu looked confused, as the girls were staring into each other's eyes hard enough to burn a hole through their heads.

Sakura and Noronka blinked and then looked at him in unison.

"It's nothing—how's your day so far?" Sakura asked him.

Hideyoshu smirked; "Well, one of your 'signature-brownies' would be good by now!"

Sakura rolled her eyes; "Give me fifteen bucks, and I'll go to the grocery store." She gave him a wry smile.