Four

"Mmn..." Sakura groaned.

She opened her eyes slightly to the sun shining down on her through the clear window.

She got up from Shu's bed to see him in a chair, head down, arms crossed, and eyes closed shut.

He was slightly breathing, in and out.

Sakura captured him sleeping, in a flash her heart began to race.

She looked at him with awe and reached her hand toward his silky, white hair.

Dusky maroon eyes opened wide and stares at Sakura.

"Hm?" Shu groaned.

"Wah!" Sakura jumped, and reddened.

"What is it?" Shu asked Sakura, rubbing his eyes and yawned.

"Oh," Sakura replied "N-Nothing! I-I'm going downstairs to make some breakfast! I was trying to wake you up!" She lied.

She left the room in a hurry and trotted downstairs.

What was I doing?! She thought angrily.

She came downstairs and turned left to find the kitchen.

"Heya! Morning!" Valt beamed, his hair down.

Sakura looked at his hair and looked at him and reddened.

I just want to touch everyone's hair! She grumped.

Valt looked at Sakura up and down.

She wore Shu's pink large shirt, and grey sweatpants.

"Isn't that Shu's?" Valt asked.

"U-um, yeah..." She whispered, looking at her outfit, "I-I didn't have much clothes, plus they're in the washer, so he said I can borrow some of his clothes."

Plus, it smells nice... She added in her thought.

"Well, whatever floats your boat," Valt beamed, "You should go home today, your aunt would probably be mad."

"You're right," She thought, worried. "I got to go now, before I get in trouble. Well, it was nice meeting you, Valt... Getting to know each other, officially..."

"Leaving so soon?" Shu asked, coming down the stairs.

"Ah, y-yes, I don't want to test the anger of my aunt, sorry about that." Sakura smiled shyly.

"Before you go--" He said, giving her her newly cleaned, washed clothes, fanny pack, and a red and orange laced bento box. "I made you something and finished washing your clothes."

"Thank you so much," she exclaimed, "Would you like your clothes back?"

"I have loads more," Shu waved his hands, "You can keep them if you'd like."

"Oh-um, okay!" she decided, happily. "See you guys tomorrow!" She exclaimed, going out the door.

--

"AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? SAKURA INAZUMA?!"

Sakura turned to face an middle-aged woman, pale as her, with pink eyes, and purple hair completed into a bun.

Sakura bowed her head, shaking.

"I'M SO SORRY YUMI-SAMA!" she yelled.

"WHERE WERE YOU, SAKURA?!"

"A-at a friend's house, Yumi-sama," she cried. 

She fully went into a Dogeza.

Yumi scoffed and narrowed her eyes at Sakura.