Ch 1. The fates are cruel...

A/N:
Hello! This is a remake... hope y'all don't mind I don't feel like wanting to keep this up since my writing then was rly trash lmaao so I'll try to finish this in the 4 chapters that I gave myself. Let's go~ Also my PJO is now pretty outdated soooo forgive me :)

[Chapter status: remake, update, additions, 9.20.20]

Jason was lost.. he felt really sad, nothing in his life matter anymore.. the fates were cruel, he wished that he could stop this cycle. He didn't realize that during the time of his winter class a new prophecy was made. In the prophecy it was only fated for the girls to accept the quest. While talking to Percy he found out that he also did not know of this quest Annabeth never mentioned it to him. After begging and crying to Rachel she finally revealed that it was a prophecy that guarantee empowerment through a cost of their lives... she was so sorry she regretted everything. She should have never told them what she saw. She knew what the goal was and she was curious of what she could learn it was a test of their bond. With the help of the two girls she could have learned a new knowledge that could protect her vision and the camp. But she didn't realize the lost they would have for her to require the knowledge. She told them while sobbing she had nothing to loose anymore...

Piper and Annabeth entered new realm from a entrance by the river to seek out the empowerment from the Blood Moon. Moments before they entered Rachel then realized what a terrible mistake it was she didn't make it in time to stop them from entering.... That was when she realize the terrible cost this quest had once the prophecy was finalized...

Jason's knees dropped to the floor as he finally heard the truth. The truth that everyone tried so hard to mask now... he finally knew why. Rachel sobbed and forced him to stand up she kept apologizing but Jason felt empty.

He ended up breaking down and crying with Rachel as she apologized... the fates were cruel indeed...

The sun beaming from his window hit his eyes and he was forced away. He blinked his eyes as he tried to wake up. Suddenly he remembered the events that happened yesterday and his depression his again. His gut told him that he had to be with Percy as he was the only once who could give him comfort at this time.

He found himself wandering to Percy's cabin he was still asleep at the time but opened his eyes the moment he heard someone come in.

"Oh.. hey man what's up?" Percy mumbled.

Without saying a word he climbed into Percy's bed to just stay next to him. He knew it was illegal in camp terms but he didn't care at the moment. Percy probably complain but he was too sad to care. He heard Percy sigh and turn around to face Jason he matched his expression as he knew the sadness he felt. He ran his fingers through Jason's hair and after a few moments Jason was finally able to drift off to sleep. A hour later he found himself still in Percy's cabin he was still cuddling with Percy. Not very manly but it made him miss the times he would cuddle with Piper. Tears made it to the ends of his eyes as it made his eyes blurry. He sniffled causing Percy to pull him closer.

"I'm sorry.." he whispered.
"If I tried harder to contact her I would have known I'm so useless." He rubbed the tears that continues to flow down his face.

"No you aren't," Percy reassured him it took some time before he spoke again, "It was fate."