Chapter One.

Do you remember when I said that I'll be able to sleep forever now? Well guess what.

I CAN'T. Why you may ask?

I am now in a body of a toddler. I just want to face palm right now, well at least babies sleep all the time.

Here's what happened after I died.

—FLASHBACK

"Eh? Where am I?..." I said as I sat up while rubbing my eyes.

Once I looked around I noticed something, everything is white.

'Uh. What the heck am I doing here again? I thought I died... this floor is kind comfy, maybe I should sleep-' my thoughts were interrupted as I noticed a door opening in the other side.

A tall guy with messy red hair wearing a mask and a rather, casual, outfit walked in.

The man stood before me and said, "What's up? I'm Avardonald. But you could call me God if you want." and then winked at me.

(God Avardonald)

(God Avardonald)

"What? God? I thought this wouldn't happen because I didn't die of truck kun!"(Me)

"Huh? Truck kun? What do you mean? Don't tell me... you could see the future?!"(God Avardonald)

"Yea. Totally." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

"Tsk. Whatever. I'm still God you know?"(God Avardonald)

"What if.. I don't care?"(Me)

"EH?! BUT- BUT-"(God Avardonald)

"Oh shut up. I'm trying to sleep here.." I said as I lay back on the ground and try to sleep while covering my ears.

"HEY! DON'T SLEEP ON ME YOU IDIOT!" God Avardonald said with a red angry face, if this were anime he would definitely have smoke coming out of his ears and nose.

"YOU'RE the idiot! I'm trying to sleep! Shut up!!"(Me)

"I- I want to sulk in the corner now...."(God Avardonald)

"Go ahead. Just don't be noisy, I'm trying to sleep here." I said as I slowly doze off.

"But this is my house!! AAAAHH! Charlotte! Charlotte! Charlotte wake up you sleepy head!!" God Avardonald said as he shakes my body.

"Stop!! Fine I'll get up!!" I then angrily sit up and glare at God Avardonald.

"Good." God Avardonald said as he sighs and sits on a chair, that wasn't there a while ago.

"What do you want? I want to sleep you know. Why don't you just let me sleep?!"(Me)

"Well... because I'm bored, ahehehe.."(God Avardonald)

"Bored? BORED?! COME HERE YOU FAKE GOD!" I said as I stood up and started chasing God Avardonald around this white box room.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"(God Avardonald)

"Tsk. You better be." I said and sat on the chair that God Avardonald sat on earlier.

"That's my chair! Get out of my chair!"(God Avardonald)

"You know.. you look hot but-" I get cut off by this weird God.

"REALLY?! I know right!" The God exclaimed as he does a weird pose and a weird face.

"You didn't let me finish. You look hot but, your personality is of a weird girl!! Ew!!" And I made a puking face.

"E-Eh..? How dare you say that to a God!-"(God Avardonald)

"Can you stop and tell me what do you want? I don't want to get reincarnated, I'm tired and I want to sleep."(Me)

"Hmm.. I want you to be reincarna-"(God Avardonald)

"Didn't I just said I don't want to?! You have a hearing problem. Bad God! Deaf deaf deaf!"(Me)

"Stop Char, I'm crying now, huhu.."(God Avardonald)

"I don't care just let me sleep forever now~ and don't give me that weird nickname!"(Me)

"I will call you Char now! Haha!"(God Avardonald)

"Shut up Donald Duck."(Me)

"Donald Duck!?!-"(God Avardonald)

"Just tell me now! Stop saying other stuff!"(Me)

"Hmph! You really like cutting off my sentences, so unlady like!"(God Avardonald)

"Shut up!"(Me)

"So grumpy! Fine fine. I want you to get reincarnated, because when I saw your soul it told me a lot of things. You have really big potential and know a lot of things. and since you died a boring death, I'll reincarnate you! Hahahaha!"(God Avardonald)

"What a lame excuse! You're a lame god too!-"(Me)

"You must survive this world in order to live, I will be giving you gifts-"(God Avardonald)

"What if.. I don't care?"(Charlotte)

"Eh?! So mean! I'll still do it now! Hahahaha! Bye Charlotte!"(God Avardonald)

"Eh?! What do you mea-" I couldn't continue my sentence as my vision blackens and my consciousness started to fade.

—END OF FLASHBACK

Remembering all that makes my head hurt, Donald Duck, yes I'll call him that, is a really big pain.

I'll just go to sleep to make the pain go away.

☁︎☁︎
A/N:
What a boring chapter.. oh well, this isn't the fun part yet anyway!
God Avardonald is cute but-

Well, thanks for reading again!(really, it excites me when someone reads!)
And I hope you have a great day!~ uwu