Chapter Two.

"Charlotte, Charlotte, Wake up little baby~"(??)

'Uhh who's there? I'm not a little baby... oh never mind. Let me sleep!'(Me)

I tried going back to sleep, but to no avail. These people really don't want me to sleep.. why can't they just feed me when I wake up?

"Say 'aaaaaahhh'!~", My personal maid said.

Yes, she was the one who woke me up. My mother? Eh, she hates me. But I don't really care, I'm used to it by now.

A month ago, yes it's been a month, I was born and my parents are rich nobles. My mom named me by my original name 'Charlotte', but my last name is now Havendol. Ew?

They left me here in a big house with the maids because they said I was cursed. What's wrong with having pink hair you may ask? None of my parents have pink hair.

Even if my mother did have an affair... No males ever had pink hair. So that's all. I'm like, the 1st person this decade to have pink hair. Isn't it more like a fortune and not a curse? Uhh...this people.

Back to present, I just took the spoon from the maid and ate by myself, leaving her to shock.

Yea, I just did it this time. She takes so long to feed me! And I'm hungry now anyway, since she woke me up.

"Uh- o-okay?.." The maid stuttered and walks away from the room, but she also gave me a weird face that screams 'wtf is with this child?'.

After a few minutes, I finally finished eating. Yea it's been a month but, this is the gift that fake god—"I'm not fake!!!"—gave me. I guess it's useful.

I sighed and used my water magic to fill up my cup again because I finished it and use my air magic to make the cup fly to me. I got the cup and downed the water in no time.

I sighed, 'What a pain in the ass.. imagine needing to go to the library because you don't know anything. I have to know everything!!' I used my time magic to make my movements faster, so I reached the door in less than a second.

I then used my dark magic and made my self invisible, somehow, and used air magic again to open the door.

Nobody would suspect that an one month baby can open a door right? Pfft, these humans underestimate me! Well I guess I get it, I am a month old baby.

I used my air magic to make myself fly—you thought I would crawl? Of course not!—and then my time magic again so I could speed up to the library.

I reached the library and made sure that nobody could see me and then used light magic to make some kind of illusion so no one would see a door mysteriously open by itself.

I used my air magic to open the door sneakily and quickly went in the library.

This library is huge huge. So big! My apartment from my past life multiplied by 5-7 time would be how big this library is. Nobody even uses it, maybe for decoration?

How dare they use knowledge for decor! They should be reading these books. Tsk, these people really are a pain.

I was still floating in the air, I wonder how big my mana is? Oh well,

I floated on top of a chair and sat on it. I picked something from my inventory, Dark Magic, but it doesn't use up my mana so that's useful.

I got a small round ball, of course it's not a random ball! I threw the small ball on the ground and said, "Wake up Miley!".

Once I said that, the small ball started to grow bigger by the second, and then it made a small 'pop' sound, and a small girl with a pair of cat ears and a cat tail wearing a maid outfit could be seen.

(Miley)

She's a robot type, I think? Well, I have no idea. I just saw a book titled, "How To Make Your Own Homunculus".

Instead of having a heart, she has a think called magic orb that I also made with my earth magic. I love this blessing Fast Learning that the fake god—"Once again... I'm not fake!!!"—gave me, it helps a lot when trying to understand something.

Basically this magic orb is like a battery of some sort. I can recharge it with my light magic, so I don't have to replace the orb again and again, it's such a hassle making one you know?

Miley is like a human, but also not a human. You get it? Just destroy their core and bam! bye bye precious homunculi.

"Yes, Master Charlotte?" Miley said as she bowed.

"Can you get me new books? I've finished the history ones and 'How To Make..' types of books already."(Me)

"Yes, Master." She said as she walked to book shelves.

She could use air magic and telepathy, like me. I blessed? Her with it. The 'How To Make Your Own Homunculus' said that the owner could give the homunculi an element they already have.

No one should underestimate my Miley! If I would Level her... she should be level 80! Even stronger than me. But I doubt she could betray me though, I did make her. She also has that collar thing that could morph to another type of clothing, but only I, the owner, could remove it.

"Master, here are your books." Miley then placed more than 20 books on the table infront of me and bowed.

"Thank you, Miley. You can go back now." I said as Miley turns back to a small round ball and land on my opened left hand.

I placed the ball in my inventory and started reading the books.

☁︎☁︎
A/N:
Oohh~ Hi there.
This chappy is just Char showing off her powers and blessing etc.~ uwu

Thanks for reading!
I hope you have a great day~