Trying again?

---3 months later----

"You sure?" I Said as i ran my hand through my hair "Yes ma'am 3 months.." I Jumped off the the table "Thank you." I Said as i walked out of the door Wayne met me outside "So what is it?" "Positive" "Damn.. when you gon' tell him about it?" I Shrugged "Doesnt really matter.. Im not keeping it" "What the fuck you mean you not keeping it!?" "Do you really think i can raise a baby by myself while the daddy is out there doing whatever the fuck he wants to do? hell nah!" "Hell naw im calling Tyga my damn self!" I Rolled my eyes! "Stress isnt good for a pregnant woman" "Shut the fuck up!" I Swear he gets on my nerves! I understand im like his baby sister or whatever the fuck you wanna call it, but the nigga acts like he controls me. "Just drop me off at home" I Said "No" He said as we both got into the car "Im not playing Wayne. IM not in the fucking mood for his bullshit i dont wanna see him!" "You havent even spoke to the nigga in about 2 months, fuck that! Youre gonna tell him today!" 

I Was quiet for the rest the ride & including the walk to the building.. "Ayo Ty somebody out here for you" I Heard Wayne say as he walked in....."what?" I Looked up at him "We need to talk" "About?" "SOme serious shit!" "Alright talk." "Really Tyga? You really wanna do this right now?" "Shiiit I Mean i havent seen yo ass in almost 3 months, so what the fuck is so important that you gotta have Wayne pull me out of work?" "Your baby.. thats whats so fucking important Michael, Me carrying yo motherfucking child!" "Mane what the fuck you talking about?!" "Im fucking pregnant, oh and before yo stupid ass even ask its yours" "How do i know that?" "Are you serious?...On some real shit im about two seconds from punching yo ass in the jaw.. What the fuck you mean?! Tyga you the only fucking person ive been with in the last couple of months!" I was fuming by now.. I Knew he was gonna pull this shit! thats exactly why i didnt want to come see him! "I Dont need or want a baby in my life right now. I Dont have time" I Scoffed "I Dont need nor have time for one either, but we cant go back and change the past.." He ran his hands over his face "I Know this might not sound like im sorry, but im sorry im just stressed out & then you come back and say you pregnant.. its alot.." "I Know its alot.. Sooo hows you and Nya?" I said.. i was dead serious "Im not with her any more" "For real?" "Yea..."

"You know i miss you?" I Rolled my eyes "Bullshit.." "Naw im serious..and plus you carrying my child" He wrapped his arms around my waist "Tyga..I Cant go back to that again..We dont have to be together for you to take care of this baby.."I Said stepped back "No we dont, but i wanna be together.. Back then was a mistake.C'mon Please one chance.." I Thought about it..I Wanted him back, but not what he came with the girls, the drama, the pain "I Gotta think about it." "What you gotta think about huh?! it aint shit to think about!" "I Dont have time for any damn drama in my life  and i swear its always some bullshit with you!" He finally let me go "I Have been nothing, but good to you!" "Really? So cheating on me is what you call being good to me?! I Wouldve been with you through hell & back, but cheating Ill be damned if i stayed with you after that" "Stop bringing that shit up! i said i was sorry cheating was a mistake damn!"

I Took a deep breath "Im really cant talk about this now.." "Look at me" I looked at him "Damn ma i said i was sorry and i meant that shit.. Now let me show you" "Yea you say that, but it always end up bad.." "Well let me take you out tonight so i can show you for real.." I Thought about.. If he serious about i guess so "Where?" "To eat" I Shrugged i guess so... "Yea i guess, Im gonna go home and get ready.. Tell wayne his ass can catch a ride home" "Iight".. I Dont know what made this nigga do that, but he had the nerves to kiss me "Tyga" "Alright damn!"

---------------

I Went home and took a shower etc. Outfit on the side.... It took 2 hours to do all of that & than i got a text from him "Ill be over in about an hour" ..I Decided To clean up a little bit which is really hard in heels....I Heard a horn outside..Damn ive been clean for an hour, I Went to the restroom & quickly touched up my hair and makeup..When i walked outside I couldnt help, but laugh a little bit.. There he was standing outside of his all gold car in a all white suit, but of course he had some gold on.. "So we copying people outfits" I Rolled my eyes "No i just felt like wearing this..Do you want everybody to know you taking me out?" "No why you say that?" "Well this gold ass car is gonna get every ones attention.." I Said pointing to the car "Shit i dont car..Come on girl get in the car.." I Walked to the car "Hmm okay, but dont get mad if we on the homepage of TMZ Tomorrow!" I Said as i closed the door "Thats fine.." I Chuckled

"Yea okay...Where are you taking me?" "This fly as place, I Rented out the balcony part because its sitting on some type of hill & shit" I Nodded "Sounds nice" "Yea it looks nice.." "Oh so you took a girl there before?" He shook his head and laughed a little "I Swear you crazy..No i haven't took a girl here damn i just found this place, Well Wayne told me about it" "Im not crazy..Shit i mean you never know with you.." "But why would i take you to a place where i took another girl if im trying to get back with you? Think about it" I shrugged " I Dont know.. I Was just checking" "Hmm okay.."

---30 mins later---

"Damn tyga! how far is this damn place?!" Shit ive been sitting here for a damn lifetime "You real impatient." "HAHA . No ive just sitting in this fucking car for 30 damn minutes!" He laughed "Really 30 minutes? Ive couldve sworn it was at least 2hours by the way yo ass is acting" "Tyga...." "Damn alright about5 more minutes and we'll be there" I Nodded..Five minutes.... I Started to think about it. Should i really take him back after what he did? Should i let him explain why he did it? Should i do all of this because im carrying his child? I Mean i know he could take care of his child without us being together, but its still that little part of me that wants to be with him, that wants to have a family with him because deep down i know i love him, but i still dont know..

Awwwwww.. I Would tell you guys whats gonna happen, but im just gonna shock you guys! Lol i bet you already knew this was gonna happen, but let me tell you the next chapter is going to shocking! Anyways I Know what yall are thinking "ABOUT DAMN TIME" Lol i know its not as long as it usually be, but thats because im planning on making the next one a couple pages..Im back so i mean you should be expecting a update at least once every week & half.. The only reason this got done today is because i didnt go to school lol...Im going to start requiring a certain number of votes/comments for me to update, but starting next chapter..Enjoy :)