Chapter 9.

"I Cant Believe This!!!" Both Of Their Heads Turned Towards Me.. "Fuck! This Aint What It Looks Like!" I Rolled My Eyes.. "Hmm Tell Me What It Is Than B/c What I Saw Was My Boyfriend & My EX Bestfriend Kissing Like Nothing!" Tyga Ran His Hands Over His Face. "She Kissed Me!. Dont Start Assuming Shit!" I Walked All The Way Down The Stairs.. Nya Was Holding Her Head Down.  "Tyga Why Was Your Hands Around Her Waste Pulling Her Closer.... & Nya..I Knew You Was A Hoe(JK Nya You KNow I Love You GORL Lol) But Really?!!?" "Look Dont Come At Nya L--" Did I Just her This Nigga Correctly?! "Hold The Fuck Up! You Taking Up For The Bitch Now!! Have Yall Been Fucking? First That Lisa Bitch & This Nya Shit & To Think I Trust Yo Ass.. I Fucking Trusted My Life With You Nya! But Turns Out Im The One Getting Fucked Over At The End! Hmm I Wonder What Chris H--" I Felt Something Smash Against My Cheek....."Bitch Please! Dont  Make Me Tell Him About You & Travis Last Week! I Didnt Even Know That Nigga Stayed Here, But Now Everyone Do. Hes Been Going Around Bragging About 'Hitting Tygas Bitch'..See Thats WHat You Are Tygas Bitch! && You Thought Tyga Was Just Your Man!? You Are Fucking Stupid I Swear! This Nigga Is Fucking Everyone Including Me".......I Looked At Tyga Up & Down. 

"So What!? Is It True Tyga?" "That Was Before We Was Even Serious! & So What You Fucking That Travis Nigga Again So I Dont See The Damn Problem."  "Im Not Fucking Anybody, But You, But Believe Whatever The Fuck You Want To.. Stupid Ass Nigga.." I Walked Back Upstairs & Threw On A Pair Of Jeans & A UCLA Hoodie W/ My Tall Tan Uggs. I Grabbed My Phone Walking Down Stairs.. "Where The Fuck You Going" "Out Ill Be Back Tomorrow To Get My Shit!" "Oh So Its Like That" "You Damn Right It Is!" I Was ABout To Walk Out The Door Until I Remembered Something "Oh Yea Nya?" She Turned Around With A Smirk On Her Face. & I Punched It Right Off "Slap Me Again & I Will Kill You And Make It Look Like A Damn Accident!" & Walked Off..

---TygaPOV---

"Damn Man Nya Why DId You Have To Come Fuck Up Shit!?" "But Baby She Had To Find Out! Even If I Dont Like The Bitch Anymore I Dont Want Her Looking Like A Fool. When We All Know Who You Really Want." She Rubbed My Arm. I Looked At Her & Smiled "You A Mess You Know That" I Kissed Her Pulling Back When I Tasted Blood "She Punched The Shit Out Of Yo Ass I Aint Even Gon' Lie"  She Flipped Her Hair Over Her Shoulder "I Aint Even Gon' Lie SHe Did & It Fucking Hurt".. I Felt Kinda Bad For Doing This To Her. I Man My Moms Liked Her & I Liked Her, But Nya Knew Some Shit About Me That Nobody Else Knew I Couldnt Let That Shit Get Out....Im Not Gonna Let That Shit Get Out.. I Wished She Wouldve Kept This SHit On The Low. Shit I Rather Be With Ne Than Nya Ass Any Damn Day...

----NenePOV--

"So You Sure They Fucking?!" "Yes Wayne! Im Sure Theyre Fucking. I Mean He Didnt Deny It When She Said It..So Yea They're Fucking" I Had Ask Wayne To Pick Me Up B/c Thats Only Person I Could Talk To Right Now.. "So What Is This I Hear About You Fucking With That Nigga Travis" I Sighed "You Heard About That Shit Too?" "Yea He One Of My Niggas, But Ion Fuck With Him Like That B/c He A Rat."

(Rat= the lowest form of human being. a backstabbing snitch/A snitch)

"Well I havent Fucked Him Since I've Been With Tyga.." I Rolled My Eyes.. "Want Me To Get That Nigga In Check.." I Smiled "Do What You have To Do. I Dont Give A Fuck...But I Really Dont Want The Is Shit To Get Outta Hand! Im Pretty Sure Im Known As 'The Bitch How Cheated On Tyga' Or A 'Hoe' Or Even "Tygas Bitch".."  "Dont Worry About It Ima Check Both Of Them Niggas!" "Please Wayne Yo Short Ass Need To Sit Down & Take Care Of Nae" He SMiled "I Take Care of My Daughter, But Im Not Gon Let These Niggas Sit Around & Disrespect You"  "Thats Good..Oh Yea Did I Tell You The Bitch Had The Nerve To Slap Me.. SLAP ME!. She Better Be Glad I Aint Drop Kick Her Ass Right There."  "Well What Did You Do?" "Punched Her Ass In The Mouth & Told Her That I Will Kill Her And Make The Shit Look Like A Accident" "I Taught You Well!" I Rolled MY Eyes "Nigga Please I've Been A Gee Since I Was Born. Dont Let The Pretty Face Fool You"

"Why You Aint Slap Tyga Ass?" I Thought About It. "Hmm good Question Ima Slapp His Ass Tomorrow.. Nigga Think He Run Me.. When I Was Leaving He Was All Like 'Where The Fuck You Going' & Was Like 'Oh Its Like That'.. I Dont Know What That Nigga Is On, But He Trippin'.. & He Better Not Touch My Shit. He Can Take His Shoes & Shit Back. I Mean I Was Making It Before Him I Can make It Now.." "Right!" I Continued Talking "I Mean Some Niggas Act Like I Need Them. I Dont Need Shit From No Nigga. I Can Get A Job & I Went To School! Matter Of Fact I Really Dont Need A Nigga!..Niggas Choose Me & I Dont Need Friends B/c They End Up Fucking Ya Nigga In The End Anyways"

"Damn Girl So You Really Pissed Off" I THought About.I Am Pissed Of, But I Feel Stupid AF When I Just think About It All b/C In The End My Name Got Dragged Through The Dirt Not Tygas Nor Nyas Or Travis. When I Really Didnt Do Shit.. "No Not Really I Just Feel Stupid Af B/c I Trusted Another Nigga Again So Quickly.. I Mean I've Been Through This Shit Before, But Travis Was Always There For Me, But Now He Plays Apart In This Shit...." "Wait Dont That Nya Hoe Go With Chris?"  "Shiiiiit I Dont Know!.. I Know She's A Damn Groupie Though!" "True That. She Use To Fuck With My Nigga T A Couple Months Back" "Hmm I Wouldnt Know She Fuck With Niggas 24/7"

"So What You Gon Do About This Shit?!" "Go Back To My House.. I Mean Im Not That Stupid I Still Kept My House.. Ill Have My Daddy Send My A Car Down Here I Mean I Know That Nigga Got About 6 Of Them" "Damn So Yo Family Ballin' Like That" "Something Like That..I SHould Hook You Up With my Cousin" "I DOnt Need A Girl" "Nigga Please.. Her Name Is La'Kels (LUh- Kels). I Know It Sounds Ghetto, But You Gotta Say It With Some Accent & Roll Ya Tongue & Shit. Some Thing I Dont Have Time For So I Just Call Her Kels" "That Sounds Sexy. Whats Her Middle nAME?" "Sariah (Sa-Ri-Ah)..Wanna Know Her Life Story Too?" I Laughed "Nahh Ill Ask more Later.. Im Getting Tired. Lets Take You Home So I CaN Sleep"  "So You Just invited Yourself Over?" "Hell Yeah!" I Laughed..

SORRRYYYYY Lol! But Its More To Come! :) Check Out My 1D & MB Story....

Love

Kisses

Peace Out Bitches(lol)