Chapter 7.

DONT HATE ME LOL! PS: PLEASE READ THE END I KNOW ITS SHORT, BUT ITS NOT REALLY A 'CHAPTER' LIKE AN OFFICIAL ONE B/c Usually Itll Be About 3 Or More Pages :)

"OOO Nya Look At This!" I Held Up A Pair Of Pumps.... "Ekkk Theyre So Cute!.. You Should Get Them. For Tyga." I Rolled My Eyes . She Thought Me & Him Had The Perfect Relationship! "But You Know That I Really Dont Rock Heels Like That!" "GORL Get Those To Make Your Man Happy In Bed.." I Playfully Hit Her "Shutup!.. You Should Get Those For Chris Though"  "I Got About A Thousand Pairs Of Heels! I Was Always The Girly Girl Remember?" It Was True Since I Was A Lil Girl, I Preferred 4 Wheelers While She Preferred Limos. I Climbed Trees While She Sat, But that Was My Bestie! 

"True True" "Well Pleaseeeee Get These! lll Pay!" "You Mean Youll Pay With Chris Money?" SHe Rolled Her Eyes "Im Gettin Them For You!" "Fine Fine Fine.".. She Stayed In The Store For At Least Another Hour... "Welp Girly....See You Tomorrow Night At The Concert!" "Okay Nene! && Give My Brother N Law A Hug K?" "Lol K!"

"TYGAAAA.." He Came From Out The Kitchen "Huh?" "IM HERE!" "No Shit Sherlock!" I Rolled My Eyes! "Anyways I Got Something For You!" I Pulled Out The Box & Handed It To Him.. He Was Happier Than A LIl Kid On Christmas.. He Pulled It Out.."DAMN...THIS SHIT IS F L Y!" It Was A Rolex Watch. All Gold W/ Those Loose Diamonds Inside The Lil Clock Part With His Name Inside Encrusted In Gold Letters.... He Gave Me A Big Hug & Kiss and Like Picked Me Up A Lil "Like It?" "Love" "So Youre Gonna Wear It Tomorrow Night Right?" "Yes Of Course.. No Get Down With Yo Heavy Ass!"  "Nu Uh Ty Dont Do That. & You Picked Me Up In The First Place!"  "Yea Yea...Babe?"  .

He Only Calls Me That When He Needs Something.. "BooBear?" "Tonight Please?" "& What Makes You Think I Wanna I Do That?"  "Because I Know You"  "Tygaaa..." "Yea Thats What She Said" I Smacked Him Up Aside The Head. "Just To Think I Was Gonna Give In"  "You Know You Miss It Though!" He Started to Kiss On My Neck & Sat Me On The Counter

I Started To Unbuckle His Pants & Let Them Fall Around His Ankles. He Lifted Me A Lil Bit Only Enough For Him To Take My Bottoms Off. He Handed Me A Spoon.. "Bite On It?" "A Spoon? You Just Ruined The Moment Yo!" I Couldnt Help, But Laugh.. He Shushed Me With A Kiss.. I Felt Him Slide In I Let Out A Loud Moan. "Damn You Tight."  "Faster.."......

A/N: Yeaa Im Gonna Skip The Sex Part ..But If You Want me To Go Into Detail Umm..Let Me Know I Guess LMAO

"Damn Babe." I BLushed "&& To Think You Were Gonna Make Me Wait For That Shit"  "Well You Didnt!" "Im Glad..."

Filter Chapter!! Dont Worry It Gets Better Along The Way. I Haven't Uploaded In Forever, But I Have An Excuse! I Was Busy Reading Other Stories Lol..But More Votes/Comments I Will Upload Faster Promise!..Sorry That Its So Short, But I Think Ill Be Uploading Next Week :) Or Whenever I Get Some Votes Lol.. XXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOO