nbak pt2

recap:

k:naw baby this whatchu get for not listening to daddy, now strip.

________

Tay gulped and looked trell in the eye. He was met with a serious gaze, letting him know there was no getting out of this.  kentrell bent down planting a chate kiss on his lovers lips. Tay tried backing away,but that was stopped by trell pulling tay closer by his waist. K: runnin wont help yhu babygirl. Before tay knew it, trells lips were attatchted to his neck. Yb kissed all down his lover. he kissed down to the familiar spot that drove taymor crazy. tay moaned once that spot had been grazed over. yb went back over that spot, smirking to him self when he felt tay shudder. T: s-stop teasin. trell hummed, tay already knowin what trell meant, still kissin on his boy. T:p-papi please. yb being satisfied began to abused that spot.

 licking,biting,sucking.

taymor moaned out to the dom, throbbing in the process.T: f-fuck. trell let his hands roam the smallers body. his hands found their way to tays bikini bottom and he tugged at them. T: w-wait. K: shut the fuck up. He said against tays brown golden skin. He then let his hands grip tays plump ass, as he picked the boy up, harshly. Tay let out a shallow yelp once kentrell connected the twos lips. The kiss the two shared was hard, lustful, yet passionate.

Trell layed tay on the bed never disconnecting their lips. Trell continuted kissing the younger and his hands were finishing what they started, roaming the beautiful boys body. His hands found tay core and he gripped it. Tay let out a squeak, and kentrell let up for air. Trell tugged at the boys bottoms once again. He then started to kiss down the boys body, all while still panting on his skin. Tays chest heaved up and down, his body shaking slightly.  He looked the boy in the eyes since tay likes the idea of being watched. Kentrell got to his bottoms and pulled at the set with his grills. Tay shivered. Trell pulled it down, still using his teeth, letting the cold air hit tays bottom set of lips. This action made taymor hiss.

Kenny dipped his head back down after ward. tay bit his lip making direct eye contact with kentrell as he kissed the boys inner right thigh. he worked magic on his inner thighs. he smiled when he heard a groan come form tays mouth. T: papi please~. he whined out. yb decided to give in and started to kitty lick the boys clit. T: fuckkkk yess papiiii. the boy moaned out feeling the pressure from his throbbing core go down a tad bit.

kentrell started to work more of his wonders, feeling happy about the responce he was getting from tay. T: fuck! tay moaned when kenny did a figure eight on his clit. K: that feels good huh bae? he breathed against his sopping heat. T:yesss. K: yes who? t: y-yes papi. K: good boy. He then continued his actions earning more moans from the boy.

~ time skip brought to yhu by melly cute ass~

T: O-OH MY FU-UCK!! kentrell moved his fingers inside and out of the tiny boy , loving his sweet little moans. T: plz p-papi! K: plz what?T: i wann-a c-cum, plz let me cummmm!!!K: you wanna cum bae?T:YES! K: go head den baby girl. Trell moved his fingers faster, making taymor scream out to him. Taymor then squirted on trellis fingers, screeching kentrells name in the process. Kentrell then slapped tays core making him squeal. K: c'mon bae i know you got more for me. T: fuck fuck f-fu-uck. Tay leaked out more juices making trells 14in happy. K: Come hea. Taymor got up, legs shaking rapidly, and kneeled in front of the older. K:c'mon mane my dick waitin. Tay gripped trells boxers, seeing that he wore his pants down damn near to his ankles, with a belt he dont even need.

Tay pulled his pants down, along with his boxers. His 14 friend popped out and almost hit tays nose. He then kitty licked the tip, ficking his tongue back and forth making the man groan.Tay let his tongue slide up and down the mans shaft, as he dived down on the dick. K: fuck! Trell ground out. Tay went up and down as far as he could go which was only 9 inches. He used his hands to jack off what he couldnt fit in his mouth.K: just like that baby yeaahhh. Trell moaned out, gripping tays hair and pushing him down to the 11th inch. Tay gagged and choked on the dick, bobbing his head a little trying to get free.K: stop fucking movin! Trell multi-yelled out to the boy. He used tays hair, that was still gripped by trell, and guided him up and down his whole length.K:fuck, im finna nut. Not even a second after yb's nut went flying down taymor's throat. Tay,not wanting to make trell more mad, swallowed without being told. Trell curled his toes,which were in his shoes,he then pulled his dick out of taymors mouth, a trail of spit following. Tay put his head down afterward, making trell suck his teeth. He lifted tays head up with two fingers. He then gave him a hard but loving gaze.K: what i tell you bout that? T: not to put my head down because i'm too beautiful. Trell smiled,even though he said it with fear at least he knew. Tay leaned up and kissed his lover, hard and full of lust.He layed yb on the bed and crawled on top

(A/N: no pun intended)of him. They pulled away after about a minute to catch themselves some air. K: go head baby, you already know what to do, its yours right? T: mmm yes papi

~time skip brought to yhu by nle's choppa~

T:o-Oh papi right therreeee!!! Tay screamed out to his lover, loving the feeling of the thick 14 stick punching his g-spot.K: there bae? He said thrusting his hips up to meet tays bounces. T: fuck fuck fuckkkk, it feels so goodddd!!!! K: mmm you like that huh? Trell snaked his hand around Tay's throat, a thirsty moan escaping past his big ass lips. He placed both feet on the bed and began thrusting up into tay with all his might. T:OH FU-UCk, jusT LIke t-ThAT!! Tay stumbled over his words, the pleasure he was receiving becoming unbearable. K:fuck. Trell whispered. Tay laid his head on trells bare chest moaning against him. Trell moaned lowly,which tay heard, and it turned them both on even more, which neither of them knew was possible. T:F-FUCK PAPI! He screamed out once again once trell grazed over his g-spot. K: fuck, get up.Tay swung his shaky leg over trell, his dick slippin out making tay lowly moan and shriver.

K: all fours you already know how it goes.

~skip a few minutes~

T:stop teasing meee. Tay whined out to the male, who had his tip pressed against his entrance. Trell pushed his tip in and took it back out as soon as he did. T:oh my god, KENTRELL JUST FUCK ME, FUCK YOU TAKING YOUR TIME FOR!!! As soon as those words left his lips, Kentrell grabbed his hair and slammed all 14 into him. This action knocked the wind out of tay, shocking him. He started to rock his hips at an unforgiving speed, easely clinging on to the rhythm. T: wait my guts my guts!!! He screeched out, feeling the pleasure rise too high. He reached back and pushed against trellis stomach. K: dont start that runnin shit! He yelled and began to suck hickeys down tays back. T: fffuck we cnat take ittt!!!! Kentrell didnt stop his movements but he couldnt help but think why the boy had said "we". T: fuck im gon nut!! He said feeling the familiar not in his stomach. K:FUCK! Trell threw his head back in complete pleasure. He slapped tays ass watching it shake like jelly.

(A/N: no pun intended)

T:yes papiii!! He repeated the action and tay then clenched down on him.T:fuck fuckkkk!! He then came on the mans dick as he watched slowly. K: fuck im gon nut where yhu want it? T: in mee!!! K:shiiittt. He then let his seed fly into the boy. He moved in and out(A/N: anyone hungry?-) of the boy, pulling him together. He pulled out and watched the nut drip out of the boy. He went to the bathroom and grabbed a rag for them to clean up with.

~after~

The two had went home after their activities. They were cuddling when out of no where trell asked. K: bae, is you pregnant? Tay sighed and sat up, as best as he could, and look trell in the eyes. T: yes... K: why aint you tell me? T: i-i wa-as. He started to stumble over his words making trell kiss him. The kiss was passionate and meaningful. K: its aight, imma be here for you and that lil nigga in there. Tays eyes filled with tears. He kissed his lover once again and hugged him. T:ily kentrell.K: i love you too baby momma.

________________________________

Aight yall sowwy it took so long😭😭😭😭

Been busy but i did it and im proud of myself.

Kith kith😘

Give one back pwease

Byeeeee

Marie~💜