PoloxTjay

( Hey people it's me again Marrie's wifey but anyways excuse the miss corrections in this one shot and hope you enjoy)

It was late at night and Taurus had just came from handling business. His baby mama Tay was at the house not knowing what was going on worried as hell, Taurus wasn't even answering. Why you may ask well because his phone was dead and he actually wa 'busy'.

22 year old Taurus had walked in the club with a few of his homies he had called up. The plan for him was just to have a few drinks and go home, that was all before he spotted this fine brown skin boy on the poll. The way his smooth hairless milk chocolate legs wrapped around the poll make Taurus harden harden slightly.

Walking over sitting down he sat back taking a wad of cash placing it on the stage. The unknown stripper smiled at him finishing before picking the cash that was left for him and going back stage.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been 30 or so minutes since Taurus saw the stripper, he was getting ready to go when he heard a soft voice from behind. "Going so soon" turned around where he was before him. Seeing the boy up close he was shoulder 5'3 maybe while Taurus was 5'9. "Well yeah, I gotta get back home" He spoke, making the boy pout, "Stay please, for whittle ole me" The boy said pouting ever so cutely.

Sighing Taurus nodded, grabbing the boy's hand that was out ready for him to hold following him to an empty vip room and only then the fun bagan.

____________

I hope you all enjoyed this one shot. It'll be part 2 coming soon too. Sorry for the mistakes and once again I hope you enjoyed it.

- Shawty