vondurk pt2

Dayvon's P.O.V

I open the house door seeing only one light on. I walk up the steps, hearing a tiny creak in the steps here and then.  As i approach the last step I see my bedroom light and the door slightly open. I open the door quietly, being met with a sleeping durk, curled in a ball in the middle of the bed. Tiny snores filling the air, his chest heaving up and down a lil bit. I cooed at him, deciding to handle him in the morning. 

I walked over to him, taking off his shoes, and his shorts. I walked into our closet and threw his shorts in the hamper and lined his shoes back up. I walk over to one of his many dressers and picked out sum adidas shorts.

 I walk over to one of his many dressers and picked out sum adidas shorts

I walk back out to see that he turned and is now laying on his stomach. i roll my eyes and walk over to him, easily slipping the shorts onto his figure.I turned him around, lifting him a bit so i could pull the covers back. I feel him try to move in my arms, making me chuckle. 

Da: bae calm down its just me. i said soothingly.

he whined and clung to me. i pulled the covers back and tried to lay him back down. This made him cling to me tighter than he already was. i tried to pry him off but he wasn't having it.

Da: baby you gotta let go. i said to him.

D: n-no. he whined stuffing his face in my shirt.

Da: im gonna lay with you witchu ma, gimmie a minute.

He groaned a bit before loosening his grip on me. I placed him down on the bed, pulling the covers over his body. I then took of my shoes, my pants following right after. afterward i got in bed next to him, felling him feel around the bed for me. I grabbed his waist and pulled the cover up to my chest. He turned around facing me, his eyes still closed, and gripped onto my shirt again,whining a bit. I wrapped my arm around his waist, calming him down, making him melt into my shirt. This lil mufucka gone be the death of me. I snap my fingers twice and the lights turned off. yeah we got it like dat. I got lost in my thoughts, just laying  in the dark, until i felt sleep take over me.

~morning~

Durk's P.O.V

 i hear birds outside and i open my eyes.

(a/n: bars)

(No maam - Gen)

It was now the next morning and I had woke up not feeling Dayvon next to me but then the smell of food went across my nose making me follow its sent. Soon it lead be to the kitchen seeing my fine ass baby daddy cooking while dancing to my music. I smiled walking up and wrapping my arms around his waist leaving a soft kiss on his temple. He then turned around kissing me on my lips, his hands under my chin, softly caressing me.

Da: Morning mamas

D: Morning daddy, whats cooking that smells so good?

Da: Some eggs, Sausage, and pancakes