Chapter one

"Oh come onnn Leah! It's just a football game! There's no biggy." Erin begged of Leah. Leah glared at her friend from across the bedroom.
"Come on. It's one of the first home games of the season. You've already missed two!" Erin was practically on her knees. Leah let out a deep sigh.
"If you insist I have to go, I will." She smiles goofily and Erin squeals.
"You're fucking kidding!" She jumps up and down from joy. Leah shakes her head lightly.
"You are so weird sometimes." She said and the two girls walk to the closet. "I just have nothing to wear." Leah exclaims as she throws herself back into the tanish armchair by her closet. Erin shook her head and kicked a shoe over to Leah.
"Where those with this, he'll fall for you like that" She snaps. Leah knew she was talking about one of the football stars. Leah groans in disgust.
   "Ew shut the fuck up. Even if he did fall for me, I would never date a football player. They're so...gross." The room fills with the girls laughter.
"Oh you'll fall for him! I can feel it girl!" Erin exclaims. "I'll be downstairs with your parents waiting." Erin gives Leah a small wink and she smiles. Leah closes the door behind Erin and changed into the white, long sleeve crop top Erin had thrown at her and a pair of ripped, high waisted skinny jeans. She slipped on her converse and went downstairs. She met with Erin and they said goodbye to her parents.
"I'll see you in a couple hours! Love you!" Leah said as she shut the front door behind her. "Thanks for getting me out of the house." Leah said to Erin as they walk to Leag's car.
"I knew with the breakup between you and Jax you were going to need a little push. So I just came to give you that little push." She joked. Jax was the MVP baseball player for her high school. They had dated for her freshman and sophomore year, but he ended up cheating on her so she ended it. She was a little more hurt than she liked to confess but she knew she was going to be fine. She simply just nodded at Erins joke and gave a slight smile. When they had gotten into the car Leah plugged in her phone.
"Not youuur music again!" Erin complained.
"Oh my god, you sound like a 5 year old." Leah said buckled her seatbelt.
I used to hear a simple song.
"We always listen to your music Lee." Erin complained once again and slouched in her seat.
That was until you came along.
The music played softly in the background as the two girls were finally on their way to the football game.
When Leah had pulled into a parking spot at the school, Erin had hopped out of the car to meet her boyfriend before he had to play. He was one of the receivers on the high schools team. The guy that Erin had been bugging and bugging Leah about was the star quarterback Carson. He was a dreamy, 6 foot, green eyed, blonde haired, muscular, football boy. Leah had always found him attractive until she figured out he played football. She had already dated a football boy and thought they were always going to be the same. She didn't want to go through another toxic relationship with some stuck up boy. Erin had told her that Carson was the one that always got cheated on. Leah of course never believed her, she had gone through a football boy relationship and never wanted to go through another one.
  "Shit you run fast." Leah said catching up with Erin. Her and her boyfriend laughed at Leah as she stood up from crouching.
  "I'm not athletic." She said with a straight face. Erin giggled and kissed Devins cheek.
  "Good luck tonight baby! You got this!" She said as they walked to their seats in the stands.
When the game had started Leah was on her phone. Football wasn't her favorite sport but she also didn't hate it. She didn't like going to the football games because of Carson. The football game had ended around 9 o'clock and she had gone home immediately. And still, no matter how hard she tried she thought she couldn't like him. Something about him just bugged her.
  "Everything about him bugs me..." She thought. The way he talked with that cocky attitude, the way he would push others, the way his light blonde hair fell perfectly onto his forehead, and the way his green eyes shined-
  "Wh-What am i thinking?" She says to herself. She walks to her bed and sits down softly. That night, he was never off Leah's mind.