Chapter Eleven

"Bye Devin we'll see you tomorrow!" Leah called out to his car as she shut the door. She turns back and looks at Carson.
"So what do we do now?" She asks softly, looking at her feet. He smiles and walks up to her. He puts his hands around her waist and looks down at her.
"Well for starters, we can do this." He said before slowly leaning down and placing a kiss on Leah's lips. Her eyes shut softly and she takes in the moment. Her hands then travel to his face and she cups his face bringing him in a little. He breaks the kiss and looks her in the eyes. Leah looks in his eyes and then back to his lips in an instant. He smiles and kisses her again. And again. Soon the two are all over each other. His hands traveling around her body like she was a canvas, hers in his hair and traveling around his neck. They slowly make their way back to the couch not breaking an inch from each other. Leah sits down next to Carson still attached at the hip. His hands snake up under her shirt and around her waist. Chills run throughout her body at his touch on her bare skin. Suddenly the front door starts to open and Leah breaks the kiss. They shuffled around the couch fixing clothes, hair, anything to make it look like nothing happened. Leah had placed her hand over her mouth giggling softly. Carson smiles at the sight of her geeking over the kiss.
"Oh Leah I didn't know you had a friend over." Her mother said smiling softly. Carson stands up and shakes her mothers hand.
"I'm Carson," He pauses and lets go of her mothers hand, "I'm her boyfriend." He states. Leah chokes and stands up. Her mother is shocked.
  "Oh I'm Cecilia. Leah's mom." She chuckles and looks at Leah.
"Boyfriend?" Leah whispers in Carson's ear. He smiles and continues to talk to Cecilia for a second. A minute later Leahs father walks in. Leah looks at him and smiles.
"Hi dad." She says running up to him and hugging him tightly.
"Hey sweetheart!" He replies back hugging her back. He squeezes her tight and let's go of her. He looks behind Leah and sees Carson talking to his wife.
"And you are?" He says walking over to Carson, snaking his arm around Cecilia's shoulder. Leah's mom smiles.
"This is Leah's boyfriend Carson." She says sweetly. Leah's father firmly shakes Carson's hand and pulls him into a hug.
"I'm Robert, it's nice to meet you son." He says with a sweet smile. Carson smiles and starts to talk to them. Leah is watching the whole thing still in shock that Carson called himself her boyfriend. When they had all sat down for dinner Leah gets anxious. She didn't know what to say to Carson or to her parents. Halfway through dinner she freaks.
"Excuse me." She said scooting her chair out from the table and walking to the front door.
"I'll go make sure she's okay." Carson says getting up and chasing after her. He grabs her shoulder softly.
"Hey hey hey. What's wrong?" He asks sweetly, trying to get her to look at him.
"What was that? You just told a complete lie to my parents Carson. We aren't dating!" She says hushed. Carson looks at her and sighs softly. He looks down at his shoes and takes his hand off her shoulder.
"This probably isn't the best time to ask you, and I promise I was gonna make it this whole big thing. Leah i like you so much. It's been hard trying not to ask you to be my girlfriend or to at least go on a date with me. You are the most genuine girl I've ever met in my life and honestly I don't think I've ever liked someone this much in my life. You've been a dream and a half to hang out with and I'm so glad we continue to hang out. So here it goes," He takes her hands and looks in her eyes that are now filled with tears, "Will you give me the biggest privilege and be my girlfriend Leah?" He asks pleading her to answer. She looks at him in awe. He was being so genuine about this to her. She smiles and a tear falls from her eye. She nods shakily and hugs Carson tightly. Carson kisses the top of her head.
"Thank god. I really thought you were gonna say no.." Carson sighs quietly and squeezes her softly. She digs her head into his chest and giggles.
"I would never say no to you." Leah says and Carson begins to chuckle. She looks up at him taking her head off his chest. They look into each other's eyes and smile.
"Leah? Your dinner is getting cold sweetheart." Cecilia says turning the corner to see the two in each other's arms. She leans up against the wall and a small smile raises on her face.
"Okay mom, we'll be right there." Leah says looking over at her mom. Her mom nods and walks back into the kitchen.
"She must really like him Robert." Her mother says sitting down in her seat and picking up her fork.
"Why's that?" He asks with a mouth full of food. Cecilia looks at him and rolls her eyes.
"She has never let a guy hold her like that since Jax. He seems so genuine and sweet but should we be concerned? She must really like him to let him hold her and kiss her. I just. I don't know." Cecilia stresses. Robert puts his arms around her and faces towards Cecilia.
"You're stressing over nothing sweetheart. He doesn't seem like he's gonna break her heart or anything. And if he does we both know she will be fine." He hugs Cecilia softly and she sighs.
"I guess so." She says quietly as Carson and Leah enter the room. Leah sits down and Carson stands behind her.
  "I've actually got to be going. My dad doesn't know i'm out and I might be in a lot of trouble if I don't get home soon. Thank you for having me over though, dinner was delightful." He kisses the top of Leah's head and walks to the other side of the table. Cecilia gives him a hug and Robert shakes his hand firmly.
  "Have a good night." He says before walking out of the house. Leah plays with the rest of her food with a goofy smile on her face. She can't stop thinking about finally being his girlfriend. She had finally gotten what she's hoped for since her freshman year.
"He seems really nice." Cecilia says putting her wine glass to her lips. Leahs face turns a bright pink and she nods with her face in her hands.
"I really like him mom." She says, her voice muffled into her hands. The three started to laugh as they finish their dinner.