𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝐀: 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞

A place filled with nothing, but two figures standing across from each other materialized.

An unknown man with ragged clothes walked towards a little boy. The man slowly approached the boy and reached his hands towards him.

Suddenly, the man appeared closer to the boy and started ripping off his clothes. Then he started placed kisses down the boy's neck and stomach. The boy looked up with teary different colored eyes. One as bright as the stars. The other eye as red as fresh blood.

The man took his hand and grabbed the back of the boy's head and pulled it until their eyes were locked with each other. The man's eyes displayed darkness and malicious intent.

The unknown man's mouth then opened to him saying, "You're so sexy Erin. I'm gonna love you."

With that Erin screamed out in agonizing pain...

January 1st, 2052; 2:35 AM
Erin suddenly awoke sitting up screaming in fear. His sheets were drenched in sweat. His beautiful candy-cane eyes had tears pouring out of them like rain and they were puffy, as well. "The same nightmare again...", Erin said to himself. He then hopped out of bed and went to his dresser to grab some clothes. He grabbed some shorts and a crop top and set them on the bed.

He then walked into his white modern bathroom and took off his sweaty clothes throwing them on the floor. He was completely naked as he stepped into his shower with glass panels.

Erin turned the water to the hottest setting as always. He just liked super hot showers, the heat never bothered him. The water ran down Erin's fit upper chest, chiseled abs, his thighs, all the way down to his feet. While Erin was taking a shower he zoned out and started whisper yelling something, "Don- TOUCH ME!".

When Erin yelled his eyes glowed a bright red for just a quick second.

The shower glass went down in shambles to the floor. Once realizing it Erin fell to the floor of his shower shaking. "Wha- What happened... Why can't I get up?", Erin thought to himself. Erin was so shocked at what had happened, he froze. "Did I do this? If I did how? Still, I probably didn't.", Erin thought cautiously. Erin then mustered up the strength to get off of the floor.

Finally being able to move Erin carefully stepped over the glass shards and got to the door connecting the master bathroom and master bedroom without any injury. He then shut the door and said looking at the bathroom door, "We're just gonna act like that isn't there." Erin quickly put on his sweatpants and crop top and left the room to journey into the marble-floored hallway. He then went down the stairs to the first floor of the house.

Erin then walked into the luxurious white kitchen. "Zillah, Play Neon Guts!", Erin said to his virtual assistant while taking out two pans starting dance. He then began making him some nice crispy bacon with fluffy scrambled eggs just like he liked it.

As he got done making his food. He sat down and got comfortable and just as he was about to take his first bite... his phone rang. "DAMMIT!", Erin said furiously. He looked at his phone to see someone named "Old Sis" calling him. He answered the call and spoke.

Erin: "Hey Melany..."
Melany: "You could at least put some spirit into responding to me Ri-Ri."
Erin: "It's 2 in the morning."
Melany: "Still no excuse Ri-Ri."
Erin: "Mmmhmmm, how about this. WHAT DO YOU WANT CRONE?!"
Melany: "Could you please stop, your too loud... and by the way, I'm only 24 so watch your mouth. Also, I just called to tell you to be at the family house at 3:00 Am."
Erin: "Okay anything else?"
Melany: Oh yeah and also make sure to bring that weak magic of yours, little brother, we may need it."
Erin: "What di-"

Erin was cut off by the sound of the phone hanging up.

Erin threw the glass plate at the wall watching the food drop to the floor and the plate shatter. Erin's white eye turned a little bit darker, like a star dying out.

Erin then went up to his room and changed into a less revealing outfit. A black coat with some black jeans and some black Louboutin shoes. He also put his brown leather shoulder bag across his torso.

Erin walked down the stair and right out of the house and got into his Red Lamborghini.
He started the car and started driving to the family house.

January 1st, 2052; 2:58 AM
Erin pulled into a huge round driveway. He was greeted with a view of a large luxurious mansion. "Huh... I have to deal with their bullshit today.", Erin mumbled as he got out of the car. Erin walked up to the door of the mansion a butler opened the door. "Welcome back home, Master Erin.", the butler said happily. "Good to see you, Benson.", Erin said with a big smile plastered on his face.

Erin then looked down the hallway to see his older sister Melany typing on her phone while leaning on the front window. Melany then looks up and walks towards Erin. She then walks right by him and says, "Only 2 minutes to spare, follow me."