𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝐁: 𝐀 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐏𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫

Melany and Erin walked down a hallway in silence. Erin finally broke the silence by asking his sister a question, "So, how have you been?".

"Fine...", Melany hissed at Erin.

They then stopped at a bare wall. It appeared to be a dead end. Melany then stepped right through the wall and behind her followed Erin.

They were met with a huge plain white room with nothing in it, but a round table with one chair on each side totaling up to 4 chairs.

A tall man with straight but spikey edged hair looked at Melany as she entered the room and stunted towards her. "Hey Big Sis, I haven't seen you in FOREVER!", the man said happily. He went in for a hug and Melany quickly hopped in the air and landed in the nearest chair.

"BIG SIS WHAT WAS THAT FOR?", the unknown man groaned. Melany hissed and then let out a sigh. "That means next time hug equals claw to the face Brenton.", she stated while tapping her sharp claws on the table rhythmically. Brenton quickly noticed and took his seat in front of Melany where he is farthest away from her.

Erin looks around the room and sees a man with a long suit coat, black gloves, and dark brown hair. Then the brown-haired man was on his phone and plastered on his face was an ice-cold smile. Erin walked over to the man and waved his hand saying, "Hey Aspen, bro ho-". Erin was suddenly cut off when Aspen quickly wiped the smile off of his face and turned around and went to go sit on the right side of Brenton. As he turned around he mumbled a few words loud enough for Erin to hear, "Brenton's my brother, you are nothing but our mother's bastard... mistake even."

Hearing that Erin's smile is completely gone from his face. Erin's eyes start to get watery. "They won't see you cry. Huh, and I thought today was going to be a good day...I'm always wrong.", he thought to himself while wiping off his eyes.

Erin then took his seat across from Aspen and avoided eye contact with anyone by looking down at his feet.

"Now we can begin thought I gonna fucking die of boredom!", Melany said sounding annoyed.

"I had to call everyone here to finally assign the roles of the family company.", Melany said while walking around the circle table.

Melany finally stops back to her seat and slams both her hands on the table which created a serious vibe in the room. "There are many factors to consider when giving roles. Mother was the strongest of our family, and I'm the strongest out of us, so I think I should be CEO of the company."

"WHAT THE FUCK MELANY?!", Aspen says while chucking a chair right towards her.

Melany effortlessly evades the chair and takes a pouncing stance. "Try that shit again and it's lights out little bro.", Melany hissed at Aspen.

Aspen's eyes widen as he realized what he did. "Oh, I'm sorry Melany my anger may have got the best of me.", Aspen said in a formal tone.

"Again, next time you are getting clawed.", Melany says now talking in her regular seductive tone again while shooting her brother a fake smile.

Melany snaps her fingers and the chair reappears back in its original position. Aspen then sits back down. Melany then starts circling the table at a slow pace again, "Okay because we have so much "TENSION" in this room... I propose we fight for power.".

"THAT SOUND MORE LIKE IT!", Brenton shouts excitedly as he pushes his seat back to his wall.

Erin then looks up in shock as he knows he has very weaker magic compared to his siblings. Erin was about to speak when Aspen got up and said, "Well, I guess you are already out of the running Erin... sorry bastard." Aspen starts to laugh while looking and pointing at Erin. Brenton joins in his twin's laughing parade.

"I bet the bastard thought he had a chance too... hahaha.", Brenton says while laughing.

Erin looks at them with hatred. Erin's red-eye starts to glow and his white eye stays the same. Both Brenton and Aspen start levitating up in the air. Aspen looks down and sees Erin sitting down staring dead at him and Brenton.

"What the hell? How is he doing this?!", Aspen exclaimed.

Aspen tried to put himself down but his magic wasn't working at all. It's like it was completely gone. Erin then got up and hesitated and choked the twins. Erin looked into their eyes as he did it and smiled as well... he was enjoying hurting them.

Melany then got out of her state of shock and tried to raise her hand to blast Erin, but when she tried Erin's head turned and showing his blood-red eye. Being caught off guard by Erin's power Melany got hurled to the wall without Erin even touching her. When she hit the wall you could tell the force used to hurl her by there is a big hole now in the wall.

After the loud sound from Melany being hurled to the wall. Erin came back to reality, it was like he had just awakened from being asleep. Erin's red-eye flared back down and the twins were dropped carelessly to the floor resulting in a hard landing.

Erin's stopped levitating and land on his feet on top of the table. "What happened? How did I get up here? Why are you guys on the floor?", Erin asked tirelessly trying to piece together what was going on. Erin was so focused on trying to find out what was happening that he didn't even notice that Aspen got up and tried to blast him with his magic.

Erin saw a blue light out of the corner of his eye and before he could react a black mist countered Aspen's magic.

"Stop, A-Aspen...", Melany said while trying to get up and compose herself.

Erin then looked at Aspen who had a murderous look on his face. Erin ran outside of the room, down the hallway, and out of the mansion. He got in his car and started driving shedding a tear.

"What did I do to make them hate me so much?", Erin suddenly thought to himself.