chapter 11

Wei wuxian is 15

Xie lian-baba
Hua cheng-a-die

Wei wuxian was running around heavenly realm , when the heavenly officials saw him to they just shaker their heads fondly.

Wei wuxian tripped on a rock but skillfully avoided to hit the ground. He looked at his baba (xie lian) , who was looking at him worriedly but then he felt he himself was pulled to the court of the heavenly realm.

Then the giant bell rang loudly , it echoed everywhere in the heavenly realm.

The heavenly officials ran in the court.

Xie lian gasped: 'a-ying is ascending to godhood!'

Xie lian also ran to the court calling hua cheng to come.

After seconds of waiting hua cheng came

Xie lian: san lang!

Hua cheng ran to him and said "what happened?"

Xie lian: a-a-ying

Hua cheng gasped: what happened to a-ying?

Xie lian: h-he is ascending

Hua cheng : right now?!

Xie lian nods and they continued running to the court until they arrived.

They saw wei wuxian inside a light thing and the winds were strong , their robes were flowing with the wind.

Feng xin: a-ying is...

Mu qing whispered: ascending...

Ling wen ran to her office to get an empty scroll and she ran quickly back with her scroll , ink and brush.

Then after sometime there was no more strong wind and bright light , they saw wei wuxian but with a many spiritual energy

Then the former heavenly martial emperor JUN WU came with his guoshi MEI NIANQING.

All the heavenly officials looked at jun wu and mei nianqing who was in the throne.

Jun wu smiled seeing his grandson who has ascended to godhood.

Jun wu looks at ling wen and ling wen nods and looks at mei nianqing and dipping her brush on the ink and preparing to write on the scroll.

Mei nianqing: wei ying courtsey name wuxian , the crown prince of the heavenly realm , son of xie lian the heavenly martial emperor and hua cheng , crimson. Rain sought flower , has ascended in the age of 15 years old.  Placed in the upper court as a martial god he will be given the title "general xian ling " and will be the god of faith and destiny

All the heavenly officials smiled seeing their nephew/son/grandson.

It is quite rare because not everyone from the heavenly realm smiles.

Ling wen was done writing everything what mei nianqing said.

Wei wuxian bows : thank you waipo , waigong

(Waipo-grandmother In Chinese
Waigong-grandfather in Chinese)

Jun wu and mei nianqing smiles , his aunts and uncles already know wei wuxian calls them that so they dont say anything

*1 month later*

Xie lian: a-ying

Xie lian puts a hand on wei wuxian shoulder while hua cheng is hugging wei wuxian.

Xie lian smiles at wei wuxian

Xie lian: we will communicate each other with spiritual communication array okay?