4. Welcome to Wonderland

this was the 3rd time I had fallen asleep today. i was now inside an unfamiliar room.  The mediterranean bedroom was nicely designed and somehow gives off a royal vibe.

Should I leave the room to find...what's his name again? Mongi? Mangi? Whatever i'll just go with Mango instead.Now should I leave the room to find that Mango guy?

I was contemplating whether I should leave the room or not. I didn't wanna wander around in a stranger's house. It made me look like a thief.

*knock knock*
*creek*

The door was opened by the same tall guy who i met a while ago, Mango.

He walked towards me. This time he didn't have a stoic expression instead he wore a very cute smile on his face.

"The guys want to meet you, let's go to the dining room," he said.

I nodded my head and followed him as he leaded the way to the dinning room. I scanned the whole house and tried to memorize the way from (not)my room but failed because the house was too big. Not a house but a mansion.

The interior was pretty awesome. Everything screamed "ROYAL"!

"We're here," Mango said. I looked up and my eyes almost popped out.

*Let's pretend they're wearing clothes like on the left side not halateez*

THEY WERE ALL STARING AT ME! I kinda got scared because of their gaze.

"Hi," the smallest guy with a mullet who I assumed might be the youngest, greeted me cheerfully, showing his white healthy teeth.

"Please take a seat," he said and pointed to the available chair that that was next to a half black and half blonde hair(?).

I sat there next to the half bleached haired guy and Mango.

"What's your name?" The same small guy asked.

"Hwang Y/N," I replied.

"Pretty name for a pretty lady," He said with a smirk. I was so used of compliments but this one kinda hit different.

"Boys, why don't we introduce ourselves? My name is Kim Hongjoong, I might be the smallest but I'm one of the oldest here, FYI I'm the leader," he introduced himself. What?! I thought he was the maknae here!

"Hi I'm seonghwa, Nice to mert you Y/N," the guy with half side bangs said with a soft smile.

"I'M WOOYOUNG!" Oh he's loud but I liked his high pitched voice.

"Hi I'm yunho," yunho smiled at me kindly.

"I'm jongho, the youngest and the strongest among all of them, i can break apple,"jongho said and earned eye rollings from his hyung.

"Hehet Yeosang," Yeosang guys introduced himself then the table bursted into laughter.

"San," that's it? I looked at his face and he was void of emotion. This guy might be my least favorite among them.

All of them were really handsome at the same time they seemed so mysterious. Their beauty was on another level i must say.

"And you already know me,I don't have to introduce myself," Mango said proudly.

"Oh yes, You're Mango... Mongi?" I said unsure.

*silence*

"BWAHAHAHHAHAHA!" Everyone burst into laughter again.

I looked at them confused of what was happening at the moment. I turned my head to see Mango and he looked at me in disbelief.

"And we thought you knew him? He was the one who escorted you here," Yeosang said, trying to control his laughter.

"The name... is Mingi," Mingi said quietly.

"I'm sorry Mingi, i didn't mean to hurt your feelings," I apologized to him and his face brightened up again.

"Don't be said Mango," Wooyoung teased.

"Yeahh Don't be, Mongi," Jongho joined him.

"Enough, Ms.Y/N might feel uncomfortable because of your loud ass," Hongjoong glared at them and the whole table went completely silent again.

"Miss Y/n, I'm sure you have a lot of questions in your mind right now, we'll try our best to answer all of your questions," he turned to me with a smile.

"Where am I? Why am I here? What is what?" I thought to myself. I actually had a lot of things to ask but I couldn't make out a word.

"You're in our territory," Seonghwa said.

Huh?
I was about to asked him more but was cut off by hongjoong
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
..
"Ms.Y/N, welcome to Wonderland,"