Chapter two Tucker

Buddy wakes up and looks around and he tells me " Zumba Im going to meet Rocky at the park, but this time If he doubts my toughness then I'll show him my toughness".I think in my head Buddy is tough and very protective, but Rocky is strong and he is at least two or three times bigger then Buddy. "Ok , but fighting isn't a solution", I tell Buddy. "Ya, ya, I know Zumba", he tells me, but I don't think he was paying complete attention. Buddy is now In the park, with Rocky, "Hey Rocky you listen to me understand, I am tough and so are you but-",Buddy starts to to talk but is cut of by Rocky. "I know you bring the same thing up every time, look see that dog over there",Rocky points with his nose to a a silky golden retriever . "Ya what about him?" Buddy asks, "He's been looking pretty gloomy, and I know he's dealing with a lot", Rocky says."So if you can help him I'll believe you a true hero",Rocky says. Of coarse, Buddy takes the challenge on. "Hey you, my names Buddy and I've noticed your a little bit down so is there anything I can help with?", Buddy asks."Umm, I'm Tucker and it's fine little dude, I can handle it", Tucker says, in a very gloomy voice."No I need to help you", Buddy demands, ".....Hey your Buddy the dog that stopped the bank from being robbed", Tucker says."Ya that's me but do you see that dog over there, his name is Rocky and he wants proof I'm a hero and so I'm going to help you", Buddy says while pointing with his nose at Rocky. "Ok, well I don't really know if I can ask for help", Tucker says trying to avoid eye contact, "What do you mean?", Buddy asks."I mean what I mean , I'm sorry but I can't ask for help", Tucker tells Buddy in a strong voice "Ok, well if you change your mind , give me a bark", Buddy tells Tucker, "Will do", Tucker says back. "Ha I knew you couldn't, your just a little dog, your just a one hit wonder!", Rocky yells at Buddy.I sit at home and think maybe Tucker needs a lot more help then we think.