Chapter one Rocky

By now everyone knows Buddy , he stopped a robber from robbing our house and he stopped three robbers/ burglars from robbing a bank. I was there too, but Buddy was the real hero."Hey Zumba, Im going to go to the park soon, our owners are taking me", Buddy says. "Ok, have fun!", I tell him. I know why he's happy to go,because there's this dog in our neighbourhood and his name is Rocky. He wanted to talk to Buddy , because he wants to here the story's about Buddy and all these robbers. Rocky is a medium black and light brown Doberman Pinscher. So Buddy's at the park, "Hey, you Buddy come tell me all about your little adventures", Rocky demands. "Ok", Buddy says, So Buddy tells him the story. "You did nothing, you let some barks and bites out but the people called for help and did the rest", Rocky tells Buddy. "No, I stalled and so did my wife Zumba", Buddy tells him in a very firm voice. "Zumba??" , Rocky asks, "Ya Zumba my wife she's a cat", Buddy says. "Your married to a cat! ,your an embarrassment to all dogs", Rocky laughs. "You think your so tough!", Buddy barks,"Tougher than you", Rocky barks back. Buddy came home and told me all about him and Rocky's conversation, I told him not to listen to Rocky, because he's probably just jealous. So Buddy went to the backyard and sat on the fresh green grass, and he just sat there all afternoon just thinking I guess. "Zumba, Im going to go show that Rocky dog that he can't insult me for doing something heroic", Buddy tells me. I can tell he's not in a very good mood so I just tell him "Ok, but don't get into any fights!" "Ok I won't Zumba", He says. so Buddy lets out a few barks and then Rocky's in our backyard, Buddy's not aloud out of the back yard so Rocky came here."Look listen, I helped ,it was in the news paper, and you don't judge me because I may be little, but I'm big and tough where it counts", Buddy says in a very strong and hard voice. "Well ok, but I don't think your really that big of a hero", Rocky tells Buddy in a very demanding voice. Buddy comes home but he goes straight to bed, he must be angry, so I better not talk to him, or he'll just get even more angry.