Chapter four The plan

So first thing in the morning me and Buddy make up a plan, "Rocky is going to help right?",I ask,"Yes", Buddy says."I'm going to the park",Buddy says, "You need to wait for our owners genius", I tell Buddy. Anyway So Buddy goes by the telephone pole when he's walking to the park with are owners.Its like time froze for him, he was observing the sign ,missing our loving golden retriever, Tucker. Buddy jut stared at his long silky coat,and his golden fur made him look like a king.At the park Buddy , Rocky, and Tucker discuss the plan, So Tucker your going to follow me and my owners home" Buddy says. "When you walk by the missing sign, Buddy will make sure his owners understand that your that dog", Rocky tells Tucker. "Right and Rocky you will find my old collar that's broken and by the garbage can, and you will bring it while you walk home with your owners" Tucker said. "Yes then since me and Buddy live on the same street , my owners will see the sign too, and then they will notice that the collar matches", Rocky says. Well Tucker went along with all of it and Rocky found the collar. Our owners notice the sign and Rocky's owners notice the collar matches the sign information. So me and Buddy's owners make some phone calls and I over here them saying they left a message on Tuckers owners cell phone. Later that night I hear the phone ring and I here one of my owners saying that they will have Tucker ready in the morning, Tuckers spending the night! "Good news guys your owners are coming in the morning", I tell Tucker. He was very happy. So we slept but none of us could sleep me and Buddy couldn't wait for Tucker to reunite with his owners. Tucker, well Tucker of coarse was very happy to see his owners again.That morning we all just waited at the door until finally, Tuckers owners walk right threw it . First a young man and a young women, then two little toddler girls. Both jumping and yelling Tucker!,Tucker! , It was so emotional to see how happy Tucker was, he was very thankful. Two weeks later, and guess what Tucker and his family moved into our neighbourhood, since there house burnt down. Buddy looked at me and said " Its not about being in the news paper, or being known, it's about being known by the person or animal you helped,you and what you did being in there heart, and just stuck in their hearts forever". I'll never forget those words that Buddy said that day, never.