Life!

She's only seventeen you know. Senior in high school and a bright future ahead of her. She May look good and happy on the outside, but in the inside she's a total reck. She has to take on the role of taking care of her mom and dad. They were both pronounced with cancer......her world is about to start ending or so she felt like it.
It really started in 2008 when Miriam's mother (Gwendolyn) was told she had signs of cancer, her husband (Paul) and Gwendolyn both wanted a second opinion so that's what they went and got. After getting that second opinion Gwendolyn was told she had something else that could be removed with a little surgery. Paul and Gwen's next step was that she would get the surgery and everything would be fine, but it wasn't because they had forgotten the main reason they went to another doctor in the first place.
After getting her surgery she started to feel better but still forgetting about the cancer. In the meantime Paul was then diagnosed with lung cancer and congested heart failure, this was a major heartbreak for Miriam. With the faith in God that Gwendolyn had, Paul was going to be fine which he was in he beginning.
After the years passed by Paul began to get better with his own pray warrior Gwendolyn. Gwendolyn was the type of women who never did anything ungodly☺️☺️. She always put people ahead of her own needs😊.