056

friday

after jungkooks friends gave him many many many prep talks he finally went to jimins dorm

after jungkooks friends gave him many many many prep talks he finally went to jimins dorm. it was 5:40 pm. he was dressed in a black turtle neck, a slightly lighter black suit, a black and silver belt, black dress shoes and silver dangly earrings.

his hair was blond and short. he looked stunning.

jungkook knocked on jimins door and sighed. he was excited. jimin opened the door and gasped. "youre blond!"

"you're red!" they were both wide eyed. "you look amazing hyung." jungkook admired jimins beauty. jimin was wearing a similar outfit to jungkook.

a black long sleeved dress shirt, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and silver hoop earrings. he wasn't wearing a belt or a suit, he went with a more plain elegant look.

his red hair was parted down the middle exposing his forehead. "i could say the same for you big guy." jimin placed his hand on jungkooks chest and smiled softly. "blond suits you."

"thank you, ready to go?" jimin nodded and took jungkooks hand that he held out. they walked out to jungkooks car and sat down. "where are we going?"

"that's a surprise." jungkook started the car and drove off campus. he drove black Mercedes AMG GT 63. the inside was decorated with black leather seats, and blue lights.

jimin watched the way jungkook drove closely. it was hot. the way his tattooed hand glided over the wheel.

jungkook didn't miss the way jimin watched, he made a mental note to show off his hands and arms more when around the older.

they drove in silence. was it uncomfortable? no. each others presence was enough to bring them both comfort. they arrived at the restaurant about fifteen minutes later.

jungkook helped jimin out of the car and bowed playfully, "after you, my prince." jimin stepped out of the car and giggled. "thank you."

jungkook grabbed jimins hand and began walking into the restaurant. "kook-ah this is beautiful." jimin looked around the building. it looked like a castle.

it was decorated with gold and white wall paper, there were white pillars with gold designs on them. it looked like heaven on earth.

"hello there! im chung ha and im your waiter today. what name is your table under?" chung ha looked at jungkook with a flirty smile. "jeon." chung ha nodded and flipped through her book of names.

"alright you and your.. friend please follow me to your table!" jimin was taken aback and looked up at jungkook. jungkook shrugged and wrapped an arm around jimins waist. "i only have eyes for you hyung." he whispered into the smallers ear and followed chung ha.

"here you two are, would you like to start off with a drink?" jungkook nodded and looked at jimin who nodded. "ill just have ice water, thanks." jimin smiled at her and continued look through the menu. "ill have the same." jungkook spoke without looking up at her.