CHAPTER - VII

KYUNG MI'S POV.

This is the best surprise that I ever had. I really wanted this, I wanted to get rid of all the pains and struggles for a while. Jimin made the right choice bring me to Bangkok and calling all my oppas.

I loved this. As we reached the mansion. I walked away from the group admiring the nature...everything surrounding the mansion was so alluring, warm, soothing, filled with lush greenery and scenery. Silence filling the place calming the environment. No violence, no abuse, no blaming...but deep down in my heart, even though I go everywhere, anywhere.

I want to see jimin being a father, I want see our baby playing with his/her uncles. These things will never happen, it's nothing but a dream...that only can be cherished by imagining it and dreaming to have it.

"Kyung Mi ahh...what happened? You seem to be down...are you ok?? Is everything fine??" Asked the ray of hope in my life.

"Hoseok oppa, I'm fine... I'm just worried about the things that are happening in my life."

"Kyung Mi ahh... don't worry about anything that's happening in your life now...you are here now, enjoy the present, escape the reality for a while like Jimin said. Here you can't be down...when we all are here surrounding you and giving you positive vibes and only happiness. I don't say you don't have to feel about stuffs, but for now you can pile up and put it up in a corner and enjoy your days here Kyung Mi ahh..."

"Ok hoppie hobbie oppa." He ruffled my hair, and intertwined your hands and took me inside the mansion jumping like a small ball of joy.

"EVERYONE!!! Lunch is ready!!! Get your butts down here soon !!" shouted Amajin.

By the time we all freshened up and came down for lunch.
We had some tomyam fried rice, ebikko spaghetti and some Korean as Samgyeopsal, Jjajangmyeon, Chimaek, bibimbap and some kimchi and ice cream mochies. Jinnie oppa the best cook in the world. I admire his cooking skills and the dishes that he prepares a lot.

We cleaned up everything the plates, utensils, table and had some desserts after that.
We sat down in a circle like we sit in a conference hall.

"So, what's the plan? Where we'll be going? What's the schedule?" Asked the excited president.

"I'll tell you guys. Jimin spoke up... First, day one that is today we will be going to Iconsiam.

And then on day two, we will be going to maeklong railway station, the big dog cafe and to the Erawan shrine.

On day three, we'll go to chatuchak weekend market, china town.

On day four, we'll go to floating market, wat phra kaew.

That's all for the four days. We will stay at mansion the fifth day and leave to home at sixth day morning."

"Wow!! Jimin ahh...you've planned it very well and I can see that you did all of this in advance." Said little meow meow.

"Yes Hyung, I planned this way before for Kyung Mi and for you guys."

"Ok then, what are we waiting for? Let's get ready and leave to see Iconsiam and its café."

We all got ready and drove off to ICONSIAM, there we parked our car as we were not able to go there by car. So, we took free shuttle boat to reach there. That dropped us in front of the mall. We reached there by 9pm. As we were walking by the riverside garden, they always used to conduct musical fountain show every night at 6:30pm, 8pm and at 9pm. We came at the right time to witness such a beautiful glory of those fountains and the music. In this mall we found all the biggest brands from the entire world. As GUCCI, PRADA, Alexander McQueen, FENDI, CARTIER, DIOR, LOUIS VUITON and many more.
We turned around to see our baby bear missing and we found him at GUCCI store carrying many bags coming out of the store. Not surprising, he loves shopping from there maybe sometimes he might bring the entire store. His love for GUCCI is a never-ending saga.

After that we entered the magical world of dining. And visited the famous shop Pang Cha, they are very famous for desserts and here we had shaved ice cream, that ice cream can be eaten by five people but I'm not gonna give it to anyone only for me. Jimin asks for bites at times, but what to do he's my love how can I eat not giving him...when he shows me his baby like eyes and baby hands trying to grab my ice cream. And the we went to SOOK SIAM, this floor represented four regions of Thailand. We found all crafts and foods form these 4 regions on one single floor. And there was one and only floating market which was huge and more woodsy, beautiful and classic. We had a great dinner and came back home all tired and worked up.

The morning came up, day two in Bangkok. We all went to maeklong railway station. It was so different, I've heard about this place, I can't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes. It was like a normal market with railway tracks in between. We were not able to able to go in groups so we divided in fours. It was a one-hour travel form our mansion. We were seeing things to buy, suddenly the alarm went off. The vendors asked us to go inside the store to be away from the track so that the train won't hit us. The train came, we all gave hifi to the passengers, who were travelling in that train. It was fun doing that. we took lots of videos and photos of the market and went off to the big dog café and there we all played with pups, dogs of all breeds, we fed them and had lots and lots of fun over there and we went to the Erawan shrine, this place is magical: Above the Erawan Shrine you can enjoy a beautiful view of the BTS Skytrain! The Erawan Shine is beautiful, a lot of people are praying and worshipping the four faced buddha, the god of creation, and it is a unique experience to see people praying while the beautiful Thai dancers perform a beautiful Thai traditional dance.

On day three, we went to chatuchak weekend market and china town. It was a gigantic market which had everything and everything. In this market you can find all you need. It was such a good experience to come here and mingle among people and oppas and to see them getting excited on what to buy and how to use it. Funny guys!! And the china town omo it's fully busy area. Jimin took me by my hands seeing me like a kid whom would get lost easily. And oppas were having lots of fun trying new foods and exploring the area. So, did we. This chinatown is very famous and so many tourists were here to see, try out new stuffs and enjoy going through the hustle and bustle of chinatown.

On fourth day, we went to floating market and wat phra chetuphon. We decide to go to the floating market first. There we got our tickets and got on our boats. On our way we saw so many people living by the river. It was like farms. And those people have put up small shops and do some business. We entered the floating market and saw so many arts, drawings, selling fruits and vegetables and many more and we all had coconut ice cream...it was Hella worthy. It was so tasty and luscious. The best ice cream I've ever had. There was so much traffic at the main floating market. We managed to way through it and the floating market experience came to full stop. After that we went to wat phra kaew, this temple was classed highest grade of first-class royal temple. This temple is also known as reclining buddha. A rare world heritage art and architectural culture with non-identical style. Visiting this temple is like walking in museum. From wall mural art, low relief to elegant sculpture. Emerald Buddha is a center point of this temple. We can spot some local practice meditation in this hall. This is so epic; I just want to embrace this place in my arms and never let this go.

And so, we all returned home tired and exhausted, but also very happy and enjoyed the best days in Bangkok escaping for our daily busy routine and spending some time with our loved people and on ourself is such a blessing.
So, the four-day enjoyment in Bangkok has come to an end...

*weep*.