CHAPTER - X

JIMIN'S POV.

The morning came early, we all got up soon to get ready and leave. Yesterday's conversation with Yoongi is still stuck in my mind. Kyung Mi doesn't know about this she didn't want Yoongi to know about her problems and struggles to worry him, she thinks only her oppas know except for him.

So, we let things to be like this. We all had breakfast after that the group was loading all the baggages, luggages and all other stuffs. They all turned to see me coming with Kyung Mi and waved their hands at us. The group is prepared to leave to Seoul, as they are having concert day after tomorrow.

Yes, they are BTS. Even I was the member of the band...as I had to take over my father's company and run it, I left the band. I missed them a lot. This little vacation has brought us together and had great time with them. I don't know when I'm gonna see them again, I'll miss them a lot. They are not only a band; they are more than that...

"Hyung you should come back to BTS we all miss you, the ARMYS miss you. It's been a long time since they saw you. We and Army want to see the sexy, hot, flirty, cute, baby Jimin on stage. We all know that you are kind of introverted, but not on the stage. We miss you Hyung." Whined the baby bear.

"Even I want to come back to you guys and to ARMYS, if it was not the company, I've would've been with you guys...I miss the stage, practicing, producing and writing new songs, performing for ARMYS, Run BTS, Bang PD, the company staffs, the crowd.Everything I literally miss everything. Don't worry Tae I will be back one day and with Kyung Mi too."

"We will be waiting for you Jimin ahh, Namjoon came and hugged me tighter. The door is always open for you Jimin ahh. We and the ARMYS all are waiting for you to see you perform and rock the stage. Come soon."

"I will Hyung hopefully."

We all did a group hug. With that we all got up our asses in the car, drove to the airport and reached home by night. Such a wonderful five-day journey it was.

As we reached home soon, we both ordered some take out, freshened ourself and got to bed very soon as I had very important company board meeting tomorrow. I kissed Kyung Mi on her forehead and drifted off to sleep.

It was 5 am in the morning, Kyung Mi has woken up to prepare some lite breakfast before I leave to company. She didn't want me to go out in an empty stomach. I ate everything she gave me to eat and before I stepped out of the house, she grabbed me by the hem of my shirt and the next thing she told me made my heart heavy...

"Come soon Jimin ahh...I'll be waiting for you...I can't be alone...I'll miss you." With that she kissed me deeply and pulled back. I cupped her face and placed a soft kiss on her lips and forehead, ruffled her locks.

"I'll be back as soon as possible Kyung Mi ahh..." I gave her one last kiss before leaving. I got in my car, waved my hands to her. She was sad that I was leaving her. With that I turned my wheels and sped off to my company.

Why do I feel that she's going to be so far away from me, I felt she's gonna leave me soon. Maybe I was overthinking. I shook my head and arrived at the company.
I miss you Kyung Mi ahh.