Week 2 of June

The show intro plays.Pyro shoots and the show begins.

Mauro:ITS TIME FOR WAR! ITS TIME FOR RAW! ITS TIME FOR RAW IS WAR!!! We are live here folks in Harrisburg Pennsylvania!!! Im Mauro Rannollo here as always with Corey Graves and Excalibur!

Excalibur:Tonight we have great action! In our main event The Outlaw Daniel Boyce takes on The Rocker Rowan Gelding to see who will be number one in the United States Championship rankings.

Corey:Penelope Ford takes on our Raw Womens Champion Britt Baker.

Mauro:Wyatt Danger takes on Shinsuke Nakamura and so much more! We have a incredible night here folks but to start us off we have the finals of the World Title tournament!

We cut backstage and it shows a clip from earlier today where Wyatt Danger is arriving with his Father,Mother,and Sister.

Mauro:The whole family is here!

Excalibur:Its a big night for Wyatt ahead of his match at Double Or Nothing.Yes thats right Eric Bischoff has confirmed that James Fatality and Wyatt Danger will be facing off in 3 weeks time live at MGM Grand in Las Vegas!

Mauro:Lets start off the night folks with the finals in the World Title tournament!

Brian:The following is the finals in the World Title Contenders tournament.Introducing first from Marievillie Quebec Canada,Weighing in at 266 pounds....KEVIN OWWWWWENNNNNSS

Kevin walks out amd enters.

Brian:And his opponent from Davenport Iowa,weighing in at 217 pounds....SETH ROLLINS!!!!

Seth walks out and enters.

The bell rings.The two tieup.Kevin gets Seth in a headlock.Seth nails a backsuplex and gets him in a headlock.They get up.Kevin gets him in a waistlock and slams him down and then gets him in a headlock.Seth wraps his legs around Kevin and gets him in a headlock.Kevin gets out and the two gets up.Kevin goes for a Stunner but Seth pushes him out of the ring.Seth goes off the ropes and goes for a suicide dive but Kevin slaps him and Seth falls back in.Kevin goes for a superkick but Seth pops up and superkicks Kevins legs.Kevin falls on the ropes and falls in the ring.Kevin gets on all fours.Seth goes off the ropes and goes for a Curb Stomp but Kevin moves.Kevin goes for a superkick but Seth catches it and turns him around.He goes for a Pedigree but Kevin gets out and goes for a Package Piledriver but Seth gets out of it and nails a Ripcord knee! He then nails a pedigree.Kevin gets up,Seth goes off the ropes and nails a curb stomp!!!! Seth pins Kevin.

1..

2..

Thr-

The ref stops counting.He looks over and sees Dean Ambrose.Seth lets go.

Seth:DEAN WHAT THE HELL?

Dean smirks.Seth turns around and Kevin nails the UNKICKOUTABLE PACKAGE PILEDRIVER! He pins Seth to win.

Dean stares at Seth and smiles.Kevin rolls out and walks up the stage.Dean rolls in and looks at Seth.He grabs Seth.Dean then drops him with a Dirty Deeds.Dean gets up and walks away.