Microwaved Love

“You Sage, are just like this piece of popcorn.” he says as he gestures towards the piece he is holding, the piece that just fell from my pathetic attempt at throwing it up and catching it in my mouth.

He smirks. It's that stupid 'I'm sexy and I know it' smirk again, which immediately makes me suspicious.

“What do you mean?”

“You’re already falling for me.”

Sage Winters is as average as girls get. With typical grades, looks and friends, and a bit of a stubborn streak, there’s nothing special about her which would make her face stand out in the whole sea of ditzy females in their small town. But when she meets the smooth, heartbreaker Seth Marshall, the unthinkable happens. He takes an interest in her.

He's the sinfully gorgeous guy that every girl secretly dreams about. He's overly possessive and has an ego the size of China, and she's just that girl that everyone's eyes skip over. The one who keeps her head down and sits in the back corner of every classroom, wrapped in her own veil of awkwardness.

So why does Seth start to love the way her eyes light up whenever she smiles, or the way her cheeks flush an adorable pink whenever he says anything slightly perverted? Why does he start to worry about her, to care about her, and why would he ever find an addiction in the feel of her lips against his?

Really Nice Story to read!The Usage of metaphors is impeccable.<3