Chapter 9

-Chapter 9-

*Niall’s POV*        

‘’ BOYS CALL AN AMBULANCE QUICK QUICK ‘’

Liam rush himself to the phone to call Chanel’s mom and Paul who left to the restaurant together, Louis take out his phone and call an ambulance. We’re literally freaking out. She just appeared of nowhere while I was talking with the boys, and she just fall down the stairs. Omg, what am I supposed to do?

‘’ Chanel, please honey wake up ‘’ I sit next to her on the floor and take her hand. ‘’ be strong Chanel, please stay with me’’

I feel her hand moving into mine.

‘’Chanel, talk to me, please baby say something’’

*Chanel’s POV* ( In the same time as Niall’s POV)

I can’t feel my legs.

I feel the blood streming down my face.

I feel someone’s hand into mine. But I can’t see anything.

I hear voices, screaming?

I try to move, I fail. Nothing’s working.

I try to move my hand into the one who’s holding mine. This time it worked.

I try to open my eyes, and I see niall sitting right new to me looking at the floor.

‘’Ni…Niall…’’ I whisper with difficulties

He turns to face me, a huge smile appears on his beautiful face and still holding my hand he help me get up.

Soon as I get up, I automatically fall again, my legs aren’t supporting me. But Niall hold me up. He brings me to the couch and I sit down to get better a little. Liam finished talking with my mom, who’s actually on the way home with Paul. Louis canceled the ambulance saying it’s OK. And Zayn and Harry basically just stand there saying nothing while Niall went grab some medical product to clean the blood on my face and arms.  All the boys come next to me on the couch. They’re giving me those looks ‘’ I feel sorry ‘’

‘’Hey boys, it’s alright, I’m not dead. I’m still in one peace. Relax… ‘’

‘’Chanel, you could have break something… ‘’ Liam says

‘’I know Liam, but I didn’t. I’m fine I swear. I just need to clean the blood and everything will be fine‘’

2 minutes later, Niall arrive and start to clean the blood on my face, ouch, it’s hurt.

‘’Sorry babe ‘’ He whispered

‘’It’s alright niall, you’re so adorable you know! ‘’

He blushes, and continues cleaning the blood.

Once niall’s over he ask me if I want to do something today. I answer that I wasn’t feeling that good after that, so I wanted to stay home for the day and relax. He offers to stay with me and watch some films, and I accepted.

I hug all the boys and to thank them for carrying about me that much, and then take my way to the stairs followed by Niall.

Louis shouts from the kitchen : ‘’No babies please, I’m too young to be uncle ‘’