Chapter 1

--Chapter1--

*Chanel's POV*

I’m out for the day, with my bf and I only have 2 days left to tell him the bad news. How is he doing to react? I’m scared of what would happen. You know, telling our bf you’re leaving him, and you don’t even know if you’re going to come back one day soon or later… How can you get ready for this? I mean, my life is over. I’m leaving the perfect boyfriend. He’s my everything and I’m obligated to leave him. Life is so unfair. I take him to our fav place. We use to go in the wood beside his house, and climb on the little mountain the others side of the river, and talk, kiss and laugh for hours. This is soon to be over. So we get there, we sit down and star talking ‘bout life. Suddenly my eyes become all watery. Alex looks at me and say

“hey love, what’s happening? Don’t cry babe, there’s no reason to"

“YES THERE’S ONE.” My tears are becoming bigger, “sorry for that, I didn’t mean to be rude”

“Its ok love, but what’s happening? You’re freaking me out!” he says with an insecure voice.

“Alex… I have to tell you something. And it’s quite important.”I say with a shaking voice

“I’m listening, take your time if you need to” he say softly

“THIS IS WHAT I DON’T HAVE! IM OUT OF TIME” I say angrily. And start crying harder. Alex is looking at me and he still can’t understand anything. But even if I’m screaming at him, he takes me in his arms and holds me tight. “I can’t believe I’m doing this right now, I say, I can’t do this to you, you didn’t deserve it. You didn’t do anything wrong. I’m the mistake in all this…”

“Woooooo, wait a second Chanel, what did you just say? You’re a mistake? This is insane babe, you’re everything except a mistake. You the love of my life” he kiss me on the head and I still can’t stop my tears. I won’t be able to tell him…

“Alex, why are you so fuking perfect? I’m going to miss this so much, miss you. I can’t believe I’m probably won’t ever see you again.” I’m out, I can barely breath. Alex is looking at me all confused. “What do you mean by miss me? What do you mean by probably won’t ever see me again?”  He says with a terrified and shaking voice. I can see it in his eyes, there’s tears coming up. He’s going to cry even if he still doesn’t know what’s happening… I can’t speak. We’re holding each other’s and crying the hell out. I try to stop my tears and I’m facing Alex to tell him.

“Alex, here’s the thing” I can feels tears coming up again. He’s holding me harder than ever. And he say “Tell me honey, I’m here, and I always be.”

“ Alex, I’m afraid you won’t”

“Why are you saying that?”

“Be...be... Because I’m moving in with mom and her new boyfriend in England, and we’re leaving in two days and I probably won’t come back…” I say without event taking a pause for breathing. He’s looking at me with his eyes wide open. He still can’t believe what I just said.

“You’re... You’re what?” he says as he starts crying.

“I’m moving to England, and… and we won’t ever see each other’s again.”

“So you’re breaking up with me?” he says with a deep voice and a puppy face.

“NO I WONT EVER DO THIS, I say shocked, do you?”

“I’ll never break up with you my love” he says by kissing my cheek.

“But do you really think we can work this out even if we’re miles away, and seven hours from each other’s?” I say  

“Yeah, there’s the problem…” he says as he get up.

“ I know, and I’m mad about it” I say with anger.

“What are we going to do?” he says sadly as he helps me getting up by giving me his hand but I stay quiet. “I guess we’ll probably have to make a long distance relationship?” he says as a question.

“I guess so…” I replied as I feel tears coming down my face. “But we all know, distance relationship never work…”

“We’ll make our work, trust me babe” he says to me and it makes me smile.

We kissed for minutes. It’s now 6 p.m. It’s been since 10A.M that we’re here. (I really wanted to spend most time I could with here there) And then we take our way back home. We walk, and never talk, just hugging every minute. Because we know we only have 1 and a half day to spend together before I go. We “try” to enjoy…

________________________________________________________________

Ok, so here's the first chapter. What do you think guys? :)Little boring maybe? i know. but isn't cute?

And i know this is supposed to be a Niall Horan fanfic, but wait the boys are coming. It won't be long, i swear!

Love you all.