Chapter 8

OMGG, Gusy it''s been 3 weeks since chap 7 . and there's a reason. i Hads issue with my computer and internet so i couldn't do anything with it. I am So SORRRRRYYY about the Vera veray long updating, i promise it won't ever happen again! But anyway Now i'm back and for a long time!! so about this chapter, i know, It is reallllllly long! I'm sorry i coudln't stop myself of writting and i couldn't find a place to separate into 2 separate chapter. But it's worth it to read it all i swear :D and sorry if there some part hard to understand because of my english, i'm not billingual, in fact i never speak english exept in English class :/ But i love english so much, i wish it was my first language ! But i'm not bad at english and i love writting !!!(sorry for explaining my life here lol)  AND obviously, to my fidels readers who wanted to know so desperetly what Zayn wanted to told Chanel, Than here it is, maybe you'll be suprise! GO READ FATS !!!

_____________________________________________________

*Zayn's POV*

'' It's quite hard to say but I feel like I'm obligated to tell you. Hiding you this is one of the hardest thing I’ve ever done'' I begin

'' Zayn please just tell me what it is'' she says terrifying by my words

I take a long breath and turn to face her;

'' You must have notice we kind of acting weird sometimes and people around us too''

'' If by WE you mean you and the boys then yes, you kind of acting like you're all hiding something. At first I thought it was Niall having feeling for me but when I discover it you were still acting the same... So ya i'm asking myself a lot of question. And people around you are weird, especially today in the Mall'' she explains

'' I understand'' I say '' and there's an explanation for everything''

''Oh yeah? Sure about that?''

''Completely sure''

'' Than I’m listening'' she says looking at me right in the eyes

'' Ok, I have to show you something and then after you'll maybe understand..''

'' Show me''

I take out my phone and I go on YouTube, I give my phone to Chanel.

''Listen until the end all right?''

‘‘Ya, ok'' She press plays and then the video start

*Chanel's POV*

Why is zayn so mysterious? And why now? Anyway I’m gonna listen to this video he want me to look at. I press play and I hear a song began.

''Hey it’s the same song as earlier in the car'' I shout

‘‘Yah, pay attention''

I simply continue watching and than I see THIS. This is not possible, i don't get it.

'' Zayn? Why is there Liam singing in the video?'' I ask confused more than ever

''Just listen love''

''But I mean...'' I stop when I hear another voice come in the song, I look at the screen and I see, omg this is not Harry, what the hell? ''IS THIS HARRY OMG?'' I scream

''It is'' zayn say looking at me watching the video fascinated like they were aliens. Then I see all the boys singing in the video. I'm so confused right now; I don't get a thing about this video! Then I see zayn singing alone and again all the boys and then Harry and the boys, and then the song is over.

'' Ok zayn, you hold my explanation here. This is ALL OF YOU BOYS in a video on YouTube over the 100 000 000 Viewing! ZAYN EXPLAIN ME RIGHT NOW WHAT IS ALL THIS?'' I say showing him the phone.