It's a date! (LevKage)

Summary: Lev thought that his afternoon would be full of boredom when his sister insisted on getting her hair done, but a surprise reunion with an awkward setter totally changed that.

(P.S. Art not mine.)

"Why are you obsessed with my hair?"

It was the first thing he heard in a grumbling voice as he opened the door of the salon. He finally was able to take some time out and meet with his equally busy sister for the day, and the last thing he was hoping to do was visit a salon with her. It was impossible not to give in to her wishes though, especially when she looked at him with her green eyes, which often reminded him of a puppy. He had always been weak to the beauty of any person's eyes, and so far he thought, his sister's were the best, because they were always so honest and innocent.

So when she asked him that she needed to get some work done on her hair, because she had a shoot in the evening, and apparently nobody else but Miwa would be able to make her hair the way she loved, he had agreed to keep her company. But despite being a model himself, he hated sitting in a chair in front of a mirror, and he definitely hated salons.

"Obsessed? I am more repulsed by them." He heard the raven-haired woman say in a fond voice, while snipping away at the hair of the boy sitting in the chair.

The boy's eyes moved to look up at the visitors and widened in surprise when they met his equally surprised ones.

"Kageyama, is that you?" He asked excitedly.

"Lev Haiba?" The ravenette mumbled after sometime.

"Oh, you two know each other?" Miwa looked at him through the mirror while efficiently cutting Kageyama's hair.

"Of course, they must know each other since they have played against each other in high school!" His sister exclaimed.

"Is that right, Tobio?" Miwa asked delightedly.

"Yea, I suppose."

How had he not made the connection before? Miwa shared the same hair and eye color with Kageyama, and not to mention her last name was the same too. Of course, they were related.

"Neechan, are you done yet?" Kageyama pouted, focusing on Miwa.

"Almost." She replied.

"Can you wait for a while Alisa? It will take me 2 more minutes to fix the disaster on my brother's head." Miwa asked politely, smiling at Alisa.

"Take your time, Miwa. Tobio-kun really needs a proper haircut." Alisa smiled and sat on the couch. Lev joined her and started flipping through a fashion magazine, though his eyes were frequently landing on the frowning boy.

Siblings. Just like him and Alisa. Wasn't that a big coincidence? His sister and Miwa were great friends, meanwhile he and Kageyama rarely interacted, if ever. Lev always thought of Kageyama as the intense setter of Karasuno who was hard to approach, but in front of his sister, he looked like just another younger brother who obliged to her wishes, just like how he did with Alisa.

"All done." Miwa cleaned the stray hairs with a brush and put her chin on Kageyama's shoulder, grinning at him. They looked so similar, and quite pretty. Another pair of siblings who were created to blind the world by their beauty.

"It's not so bad." Kageyama gruffly admitted, sticking his tongue out at his sister.

Lev couldn't help but smile at the affectionate display. He had never seen this side of Karasuno's setter, and he had to admit, he liked this version of Kageyama much better.