Part 3

Hello, I know I haven't posted in a while. I'm not really good at this so it's hard to find motivation sometimes. Anyway on with the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
... I'm scared

My POV:
As Izuku looks back on his mother's corpse he hears hisashi (his father) open the car door up front. "Isn't mommy coming with us?" Izuku addresses his father with a twinge of fear. The only response he gets is his father start the car and drive off. The car drive back home was eerily quiet with underlying fear and rage.

*Time skip to when they are home*

Izuku POV:
When dad didn't answer me after leaving mommy, I got really scared so I stopped talking. When dad pulled into the drive-way he quickly got out and pulled me out of the car by my arm. It hurt.
He pulled me inside our home and immediately started yelling at me.
"HOW DARE YOU BE BORN SO USELESS AND WEAK! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOUR DAMN MOTHER! THAT'S WHY I KILLED THAT BITCH!"
.
.
.
"Wait... You... Killed her?" I said with the feeling of anguish building with each second. "OF COURSE I KILLED THAT USELESS BITCH!" He screams while raising his hand. And before I can even blink he brings his hand down onto my face knocking me to the ground. After he hits me I make a run for the door and run to Kacchan's house.

*Time skip to when he gets there*

When I get to Kacchan's house I am heaving for breath. I start banging on the door. "KACCHAN, AUNTIE MITSUKI, PLEASE LET ME IN! HE'S TRYING TO HURTE PLEASE!!" I scream as I cry. Before I can take another breath the door swings open to show Auntie Mitsuki looking worried with Kacchan holding her leg. "Izuku get in and who is trying to hurt you?!" She says as she pulls me inside. "D-daddy hit me." I say as I point to the bruise forming on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to end it here because I can't think of anything else right now. I hope you enjoyed this part.