Part 5

I actually drew that picture, go follow them on tiktok or Instagram

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku POV:
When I get to my father he drags me inside and down to the basement...
A room I will learn to fear.
When we get down there he turns on the single light and grabs a belt. I knew this belt was the one he used when I would do really bad things back...back when momma was alive. So I bend over trying to not make him even more mad when he pulls me up and ties my hands above my head with the belt. He attached the belt to a boxing bag hanger so that I'm not hanging with my hands above my head.
⚠️ABUSE WARNING ⚠️
I see him walk backwards towards a table with tools on it. "D-dad? What are you doing?"
"SHUT UP IM FIGURING OUT WHAT MAKES YOU SO USELESS"
As he says that he picks up pliers and comes back and gets on his knees towards my feet. I start trying to kick him away but he grabs my leg and squeezes the pliers on my toe. "AAAAAH DAD STOP STOP STOP STOP PLEASE STOP!!"
Little did I know this was just the beginning...
⚠️ ABUSE OVER ⚠️
when he is done I'm covered in blood and barely conscious. I see him turn off the light and go upstairs locking the door.
.
.
.
Great now I'm alone even with family.

Katsuki POV:
W-what was that screaming?. It sounded like Izuku. I HAVE TO TELL MOM! I run to her room to see her covering her ears and crying. I jump on the bed and hug her protectively. *I wish dad would get back soon. I don't know what to do.* As soon as I think that I hear the door open but i don't know who it is until I hear some keys hit the table. I run downstairs in tears.
Marasu: "hey hey hey buddy calm down what happened"
Katsuki: "it's Izuku he, he, he's hurting because of us. We couldn't do anything"
As I am talking mom runs downstairs and hugs dad while sobbing. She explains everything to dad.
Marasu: "I-I see... we'll there isn't much we can do now. What about inko, what happened to her"
It was only then that we realized we don't know where auntie inko is in all of this.
.
.
. I just hope Izuku is ok