Chapter 14⚠️

Warning: mentions of abuse. Do not read if you're uncomfortable.

Y/N's POV:
I wake up feeling a horrible pain to my head. I look around and see that my arms are chained above my head. I was in a room that looked like an empty basement I look down to see that I'm wearing nothing but a shear thin white dress. I feel duct tape on my mouth. My screams were muffled so I couldn't scream. I hear footsteps coming downstairs and I whimper through the tape. I see Jungkook as he walks towards me. "I told you to not leave the house and escape. You disobeyed me baby girl. Now you deserve a punishment for what you did. I do everything for you and this is what you do to me?" He comes up to me while I try to back away from him. I shake my head and cry. He grabs my chin and slides his hand under my dress. I whimper as he rips the tape off my mouth. I scream as he slaps me hard. He takes a whip and looks at me. "No! Please! Please don't!" I sob. He takes the whip and whips it across my stomach. I felt a burning sensation and scream. He walked around me and whipped me across my stomach again and on my back. I scream more feeling my entire body as if it was on fire. "Stop!! Please stop!!" I scream begging him to stop. But my screams only fuelled him to do more. He whips my back multiple times until my dress starts to soak with blood. Finally after what felt like hours, he stops. I cry more and more feeling nothing but pain. He comes up to me wiping my blood off the whip. I sob and quiver. "My sweet baby... this is what happens when you disobey me..." he holds my tear stained face gently. "I'm gonna make sure that you won't escape from me again." He chains my legs down to the floor. My legs were weak and my body was burning. He kisses me softly before he went upstairs locking me in the basement.