Chapter 16

Y/N's POV:
I woke up screaming and sweating from another nightmare. Jungkook wakes up and holds me close to him while caressing my head. "It's okay baby, just a nightmare I'm here" he tells me, but I don't feel safe or comfortable around him at all. "Let's go back to sleep" I take a deep breath and lay back down. I eventually back fall asleep.

NEXT MORNING

WARNING: SMUT

Y/N's POV:
I felt something behind me but I was still half asleep. It felt hard and big. "F...fuck y/n..." I heard Jungkook moan. I gasp and realize what he's doing. "Stop..." I whimper. "You know, I had a dream about you and how much you loved it when I fucked you." He smirks and continues to pound into me from behind. "It made me really hard." He holds me down so I'm unable to move and starts to pound into my core. I moan in pain seeing that we're both bare. I start to sob. I try moving but Jungkooks grip was strong. His pace went faster while he started to roughly massage my breasts. I moan when he lifted my legs on his shoulders which made him feel me deeper. "I'm cumming" He moans. But I was nowhere near close. He cums inside me and kisses my neck leaving a trail of hickeys. I knew those weren't going away anytime soon. He trails down to my collarbone and my breasts. He massages one, playing with my nipples and sucks on the other one. I let out a lewd moan. "So soft..." he plays with both of them and roughly kneads them. "I could play with these all day baby girl" he smirks and continues to play with them. He slides his hand down to my core and slides one finger in making me moan and arch my back. He slides his finger in and out faster. He adds another finger and continues at his pace. I could hear the squelching noises which made me feel disgusted. "Look at how wet you are for me" he smirks and pulls his fingers out licking them. "Mmmm" he smirks and moves his head to my core. He begins to suck and lap his tongue at it which made me moan loud. I felt myself becoming close and I cum hard. He licks up my cum and kisses me. I could taste myself and I whimper through the kiss. He smirks softly and starts to play with my nipples. He bites on one of them making me yelp. "Fuck... I could do this all day" he sucks on my breasts again swirling his tongue around my nipples. I moan while playing with his hair. He pulls back softly. "Why don't we shower together" he asks me. I shake my head. "I.. I'll go in myself..." I try standing up from bed and go into the bathroom with a towel. I step inside the shower and turn the water on to hot. It felt nice feeling the water. I was so immersed in the water that I didn't notice Jungkook slip inside the shower with me. I felt a pair of hands around my waist and I gasp seeing Jungkook. "I told you I'll go in myself" I cover my myself up. "It saves us money from using the shower twice and I just wanna fuck you again. It's not like I haven't seen you naked before baby" he smirks and lifts me up and slams me against the wall making me moan in pain. He kisses me roughly and massages my ass. He slides his member into me and starts to thrust hard. He moans into my ear making me shiver. He picks up his pace while slapping my ass multiple times. "Ahhh mmm!" I moan.  I felt myself cum and felt Jungkook shoot his load into me as well. He proceeds to wash my hair and body and he washes himself as well. We both finish and turn the water off. Jungkook reaches for the towel and wraps it around the both of us. He sits on the toilet seat and puts me in his lap. I could see water drip down his hair and body which made me gulp. He puts my hand on his abs and trails it down to his member.  He moves my hand up and down it slowly which made him moan. "I think it would look so nice seeing you suck my cock hm?" he smirk softly. "No..." I scoff. He puts me down on the floor forcing me closer to his member. "I said suck." I gulp and start to suck slowly. I bob my head up and down while swirling my tongue around it. "Just like that baby girl yes" he moans and grabs a fistful of my hair pushing my head down further. It made me gag but I didn't stop. "Faster slut". He groans. I felt tears forming in my eyes but he forces my head down. He thrusts himself into my mouth and cums into my mouth. "Swallow it" he grabs my jaw forcing me to swallow his cum. I almost gag due to the bitter taste. I wipe my mouth feeling out of breath. He pulls me onto his lap and kisses me roughly. He kisses down my neck and breasts. I bite my lip hard trying to hold my moans in. He squeezes my nipple which makes me moan loud. He carries me out of the bathroom and puts me on the bed. He goes to the closet and puts on a pair of sweatpants and no shirt. He takes out a box and gives it to me. "Open it darling" I look at him and open the box. Inside it was a black lingerie set. "I'd love it if you could wear it for me, right now." He nods. I gulp and proceed to put it on. Once I'm done, he bites his lip and smirks. "Beautiful.." he admires me and gives me some clothes to wear. He puts on a shirt and grabs my hand going downstairs. "Let's go and eat"