Sixteen: Can I touch your heart?

So I'm at Disney/Universal with my high school, and they made me room with girls. . .nice girls who understand that I am a guy, but still four women in my room.

Bisexual panic even tho I like this one guy 🤓

~~~

Hoseok watched as Yoongi had his ass high in the air, whimpering for pleasure.

"Tell me, why did you think it was okay to tease your Master with those texts and pictures baby boy. When you knew I would react?" Hoseok slapped low on Yoongi's thigh.

Yoongi let out a high pitch squeal, "My parents found me a girlfriend. . .and she is actually not interested in me, found out I was gay and dressed me up. I looked so good so I sent you it to tease you, master."

Hoseok listened patiently and growled when Yoongi finished, "You are going to be spanked 20 times, then you will suck my cock like the good little boy you are, then, I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you hard."

Yoongi moaned and stretched his ass out farther to relieve some pressure on his little dick, only managing to make it worse.

Hoseok smirked and sat down, "come here fucktoy."

Yoongi's legs shook at the name, he was really excited about being called a toy. He was nothing but a filthy toy.

Hoseok brought his hand down onto Yoongi's ass, the smack ringing around the room, and Yoongi moaned out.

Hoseok put his two fingers in his own mouth, and stuck one into Yoongi's small hole. Yoongi mewled and the sensation when another smack was heard, a small cry came out of the small boy.

"If you are going to wear girl clothes, make sure I see it in person rather than over the phone baby." Hoseok flipped Yoongi up so his ass was right above the hard dick in his pants. "Or else this happens to me and you will feel it."

Hoseok pulled Yoongi's neck down, and kissed in the junction of his jaw.

He then trusted his hips upwards once, and smacked Yoongi's ass.

"good little boy. "

Yoongi moaned out and couldn't believe he had been reduced to nearly being unable to speak from a little foreplay.

Hoseok made sure Yoongi's hole was lubricated, and his shaft too, he then slowly slid himself into the small boy, like shething a sword.

Hoseok groaned out as how wet and warm the walls were, he rolled his hips and felt the velvety walls rub on his tip.

Yoongi seemed like he wanted more, rolling his hips and moaning.

Hoseok trusted up with a lot of force, jolting the nerves deep inside of Yoongi, causing his to cry out and try to hit that spot himself.

"Be a good fleshlight and ride me." Hoseok groaned out as how good it felt.