Part 12 - Don't destroy what is left of me

Dear readers, I am very sorry for the delay with this fanfic, but finally here is the update, how about this photo of the YinWar? They are so handsome !!! I hope you like the chapter, I promise to publish more often.

VEE

It's normal to feel like this, anxious, wanting to see him, to kiss him, to hold him, to ask for his forgiveness even on my knees. I didn't do it when I was with Ploy but why do I want to do it with Mark. What did he do with my life? I fell in love with him !!

What do I do ?, I need to see him!!
Vee thought while he was walking back and forth in his room.

Or should I give it more time as Nuea suggested. Won't it be a trap of him to stay with Mark?

Vee placed his hands on his head.

-I can't wait anymore!!! I need to see you Mark Masa. These 2 weeks have been enough, I'll go crazy if I don't see you now!!!

He grabbed his backpack and headed out towards the university campus.

Mark was teaching in the campus of the university. His students were nothing more and nothing less than Dr. Tossakan's brothers, Pralak and Praram.

-P'Mark, is this okay? I followed all the instructions. Pralak asked him. While Praram was distracted looking in all directions as if looking for someone.

-Uhmmm, you have a mistake! Please review the last formula.

-Okay!!!

-And what about your Praram? Will you show me what you've done so far?

-Hey!! P'Mark, I haven't figured it out yet. I don't know what happens to me

-Uhmm are you looking for someone in particular? Mark asked him

-NOOO, is that I feel that someone is looking at me from somewhere.

-You better concentrate, you must get a good grade in this subject I don't want your family to say that I am a bad tutor.

-Okey, P'Mark, I'll try to solve it

Meanwhile the one who was watching him carefully was Nuea, he did not stop looking at the boy. His fascination for him was greater every day, he wanted to get closer to him, to be his friend and why not something else. Although he knew that he was a young high school student and being Tossakan's brother it would be quite complicated but Nuea was determined to win his heart.

-HEY YOU!!! , what are you doing looking at my Mark? Vee complained to Nuea.

-Calm down silly, I'm not looking at  Mark I'm looking at my N'Praram.

-I hope it's as you said  otherwise I'll punch your face !!!

-What are you doing here?

-I came to talk to Mark

-Does he want to talk with you?

-I don't know but I can't wait any longer, we need to clarify things between us once and for all.

-Well what are you waiting for, go! I want to see you do it.

-Come with me!! Vee said to Nuea almost begging.

-Uhmmm, it's alright. I will accompany Praram while you talk to him. Well if Mark decides to talk to you, which I highly doubt. I don't think he wants to see you.

-Why are you so annoying?, you are a bird of bad omen. Better get up and let's go over there.

The two approached the table where Mark and the Tossakan's brothers were studying