Part 7 - I hate you

-Vee, let me go! You've cried on my shoulder enough.

Vee looked at Mark ...

-You got all my shirt wet, I hope you're better now.

-Sorry Mark. I'm sorry to bother you with my issues. It's just that I didn't know where to go. I needed to get away from everything for a while. And I could only think of you. I'm sorry.

-Stop apologizing so much ... Mark thought something serious must have happened to Vee ... Are you hungry? he asked him.

-Uhmmm, I don't know!

-Aishh !! Come on, I know you must be hungry and I have nothing to offer you here. I invite. I owe you a few dinners! Come on!

It was better to get Vee out of his room otherwise they would end up in bed again.

Maybe they could just be friends, listen to him and invite him to dinner every other night. Until then everything would be fine.

Mark watched Vee by his side as they walked to the restaurant outside the dorms

He was very quiet for how really annoying Vee was.

-Vee are very quiet!

-I want to eat something, then I'll tell you. Let's go quick better .... and he placed his arm on Mark's shoulder and they walked together towards the place. It was quite late at night ... there was no one around.

-Could you stop hugging me? Mark told him.

-No .... hurry up or I'll have to eat you.

-Ashhh you're so sick , let me go better ... and Mark ran away.

-Hey where are you going little Mark .... wait for me !!

Once they reached the place, they sat down at a table.

-Can I order what I want, N'Mark? Vee said excitedly.

-Yes, ask what you want!

As soon as the girl came to take the order.

-I want 2 bowls of noodles with extra meat balls. Uhmmm. Mark, what will you ask for? he aske him.

-Just a bowl for me !!

When the food arrived, Vee smiled. It seems that food made him feel better, or at least would ease his heart a bit.

-It looks delicious! Vee took his spoon and tasted the boiling broth ...

-Heyyy careful, let it cool down a bit, you'll burn your mouth .... Mark said.

-Uff it's super hot ... but I like it that way ....

Mark saw him devour the noodles and he couldn't stop smiling ... thank goodness Vee didn't lift his head from his plate, otherwise he would see him smiling foolishly for him.

- I'm done, thank you. My stomach is satisfied now ...

Vee was watching Mark closely who was serious as always ...

Although he appeared to be strong and smiled, Mark knew that Vee could collapse at any moment. His pretty little eyes, they looked even smaller. They were somewhat swollen ...

-Uhmmm you wonder why I'm like this, right? ...

-Uhmmm, I don't know. Tell me, I'm not a fortune teller!

-It's about Ploy, she asked me for time ... you know what that means Mark. He stopped for a while and he looked into his eyes ...

Mark, she doesn't love me ... that's what it means.