Part 16 -Don't promise things you cannot fulfil

A new chapter after  3 or 4 months, sorry for that. I love this fanfic and I hope to give it a good end soon!

As they returned to the camp, it was time to say goodbye. It had been a very fun afternoon.

-Go quickly to your cabin or you will catch a cold! Vee said to Mark

-Okay, I'm going right away.

Before saying goodbye and each one making their way to their respective cabin...

-Vee, wait!!!

- Yes, Mark? The man turned around excited

-Thanks for joining me, it was fun going to the river with you. That river monster almost ate your leg, you made me laugh a lot!! Hahahah

Mark was still laughing at the memory of Vee's shocked face.

-You'll keep making fun of me all my life!! Forget that episode and don't you dare tell your friends how I screamed when I fell into the river!!

-Okay, okay! I promise! This stays between us.

-Okay, go rest!

The two men stared at each other, there was still that attraction between them, that chemistry that they couldn't deny.

-Bye!

-Bye!

Turning around, Mark couldn't stop his heart from beating like it hadn't done for months." Stop thinking nonsense Mark, think with your brain and not with your heart, do you want him to hurt you again? he wondered to himself.

The next day..

Mark was playing soccer with his colleges.

Was he so good at sports, at music, at math, at engineering, could he be more perfect?Vee wondered to himself as he watched him make the passes and score goal after goal. Mark was playing shirtless.

-Vee!! Wake up

-What ? he woke up from his daydream - What did you say?

-Friend, It seems to me that you like Masa! His friend told him.

- And, what If I like him, what's wrong with that? He is an excellent man in all aspects, just look at him.

-Are you in love?

-Yes! He responded without fear of what his friends will say.

Mark was in charged of a penalty kick. Mark was in charged of a penalty kick. Mark kicked the ball with his right y straight into the back of the net.

-GOAL!!, the guys from his team shouted, Mark was lifted him in the air, they were celebrating their team's victory.

After a brief celebration, Vee came over to say hello.

-Mark, you played great! I didn't know you were as good at soccer as you were at swimming.

-Well, you see it ! then man breathing was still agitated after the victory celebration and being lifted in his friend's arms.

-You're loved by all your friends!

-Uhmm, yes

-Mark

-Vee, do you need to tell me something?"

-Yes, I want to know if we will try it again, as friends?"

Suddenly his friends interrupted

-MARK! Come here, Let's have a drink to celebrate!

-Guys, give me a minute!! and I go right away