Stranger in the libary

I made my way through the lively halls and into the classroom taking a seat towards the middle of the room

I made my way through the lively halls and into the classroom taking a seat towards the middle of the room. Trying to ignore the stares of the other students on my back. I sat down in my seat near the classroom wall, taking my supplies out for my class. As other people gathered in the room I was quick to spot the male with bright blue hair and a crude attitude, that I had befriended throughout grade school. Even though we hadn't talked since last year, he took no notice of me though as class began. The teacher had not bothered to introduce me he just began taking. The class quickly became boring, math was never fun.

                     *:..。☆○-○☆。..:*

The school bell calmly echoed throughout the empty halls as people started to emerge from their classes. The different grades mixed as they made their way to their next class.  [Y/n] having almost fallen asleep stiffly stood up and cracked the joints in his back. Leaving he looked to his schedule and knotted that he already had his free period. He made his way through the nostalgic halls, pulling from his memory the way to the library. Opening the large oak doors several students turned to look at him but quickly went back to what they were doing. The short male made his way through the row of bookshelves looking for one of his favorite authors. Picking up the hardcover book he took a set in one of the many chairs.  ‘𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓’ the cover read [Y/n] opened the book and began reading. Then he heard the sound of the door opening once again, not bothering to look up from the familiar pages. The footsteps of the student were quick knowing exactly where he was going. The footsteps stopped, he felt eyes running over him and glaring at himself. He looked up to see an average-sized male with purple hair and thin wire-rimmed glasses. The male looked away scowling while he snatched another book and made his way to find another place to sit inside of the library. [M/N] looked away from the pouting stranger. He looked back at the book and sighed. Making his way to the stranger he tied to remember his page number that he was on. The stranger looked at him as he offered the book to him. 

“Were you looking for this?” [Y/n] quietly asked the stranger. The stranger slightly blushed looking at the kind male. He scoffed, closing this book, placing it on the table he was at, and taking the book from [Y/n]’s hands. 

“I was.” The stranger curtly replied not trying to engage in any conversation. He opened the book and ignored the man still standing there watching him. 

“ Alright enjoy.” [Y/n] replied gently, smiling at the stranger. He left the library once again he felt the glare of the stranger on him. This time though there were no harsh intentions from it. He made his way back through the doors checking the time on his phone, he smiled to himself for about 45 minutes till the third period began. Excited, he made his way through the nearly empty halls and outside to his beloved greenhouse.  Setting a timer so as not to forget that he was to attend class later and not spend the whole day basking with his children.
                        *:..。☆○-○☆。..:*
[Y/n] brushed off the dirt on his hands as he heard the chime of his phone alarm. He stood slightly shaking off the dirt on his uniform pants. He made his way back into the main school building for the first and second years. The bell chimed as students rushed out of their classroom and to their next. [Y/n] made his way to his third class, science.  Science was, to be honest, was one of his favorite subjects tied with reading.  He made his way into the classroom and when to the teacher to find his seat

. The teacher pointed him towards the middle of the room. He sat in his spot at the two-person table, other students came in. As class began [Y/n]] noticed that Tamura was sitting in front of him. Class started and was normal with the teacher talking and all of the students taking notes. Although all through the class he saw Tamura turned to steal glances at the boy. [Y/n] tried to ignore it as much as he could, while still paying attention in class. The bell rang once again while everyone left their classes too. Although [Y/n] instead made his way to the restrooms to clean out the dirt from under his nails that had been bothering him all class.

He pulled open the door of the restrooms still picking at the dirt under his nails. Making his way to the sink something pulled on his shirt and pushed him against the tiled wall. [Y/n] looked at the person in question and was met with a pair of ice-blue eyes glaring down at him. 

“T-Tamura-Kun?”  He stuttered at the taller man, he brought his hands to his chest trying to push him away. Tamura harshly grabbed [Y/n]’s cheek licking several of his fingers and hardly scrubbing on [Y/n]’s other cheek. 

“ [Y/n]-san” he growled down at the shorter male “where have you been!”Tamura barks at [Y/n].  The shorter man squeaked at the harsh tone of his classmate. 

“ I’m sorry, I wasn't supposed to be gone that long. I was in London with my mother and there were complications on the way back.” He spoke avoiding Tamuras’s glare.

“whatever stupid, you had dirt on your face all class it was pissing me off.” Tamura scowled down at [Y/n] letting go of his buttoned-up uniform and stalking out of the restrooms. [Y/n] quickly washed his hands making sure that there was no more dirt left on his face. He hurried into his fourth-period class just before being counted tardy. [Y/n] spent the whole class thinking about his aggressive blue-haired pier.
*:..。☆○-○☆。..:*
{I definitely didn't forget this thing existed}