Chapter 10

Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000210 EndHTML:0000009157 StartFragment:0000002667 EndFragment:0000009121 SourceURL:file://localhost/Users/max/Documents/I'm%20a%20freak,%20and%20my%20mate%20knows%20it%20to.rtf

Chapter 10- Forgiving Jerks, and Kicking Some Assess (read the note at the end)

*Trey’s POV*

         I was sitting on my bed and thinking about Nate and the mark. My wolf was screaming in joy that her mate had marked her, me on the other hand wanted nothing more than to beat his ass. I ran a hand through my hair, and went downstairs to find something to do. When I reached the end of the stairs I saw Brittany, a total whore that tried to make my life hell because I was a freak. “Ugh what do you want Brittany?”

         She smirked, and got close to me, “I just want you to know that Nate is mine. NOT. YOURS.” I smirked at her and spoke up, “Yeah well it’s to bad he marked me, so now your plan won’t work.” She screamed in my face, “You BITCH! You stole him from me! I was going to be Beta Female, which is second best to Alpha Female!”

         I pretended to be sympathetic, “Oh the poor baby. I don’t give a shit about you and what your plans were.” She screamed and walked away. I rolled my eyes, and walked to the game room and found Nate, Brett, my mom, and my dad all playing a game of pool. Mom and Dad, against Nate and Brett. Let’s just say it didn’t work out so well. Mom and Dad won and Nate demanded a rematch so they decided to go to air hockey, and Nate one against my mom, so I decided to play against him; I won.

         “I still can’t believe you beat me!” I groaned, “Oh My God Nate, it was an hour ago, Get Over It!” He smirked, “Only if you give me a kiss.” My wolf howled in joy at the thought that Nate wanted me to kiss him. ‘Shut up you hussy.’ She growled but let me lean in and kiss him. The sparks were back and we both moaned as he pushed me back against the mattress. I moaned and spoke, “Nate I’m ready, take me body and soul.”

         He looked at me in surprise. “Are you sure Trey” After this you won’t be able to go back.” I nodded, and spoke the words that I had been dying to speak, “I love you Nate.” He smiled so brightly at me and spoke back, “I love you too Trey.” Then he took my virginity.

         A few hours later and we were still laying in bed, me on his chest, and his arm rubbing circles on my back; both of us still naked. Then the door barged open and there stood an angry Adrian. “Mom? What’s wrong?” She pointed a finger at my mate, “He is what’s wrong. He slept with Brittany last night!” I looked at her in confusion, “Mom if he had slept with her than I would have felt the pain, I felt no pain.” She looked at me in confusion and said, “But Brittany told me that he did.”

         I snarled in anger, “That Bitch has pulled the last straw I am going to kill her!” I ran out the door and found Brittany downstairs looking at me in confusion, but before she could say a word I round house kicked her in the stomach, and smiled when I heard her ribs crack. Then I stomped on her leg and heard it break, and got the pleasure to hear her scream in pain. “Stay the hell away from me and Nate. He. Is. Mine. Got that?! You are nothing to me, so stay away.” Then I walked away and back to my room to find something surprising.

A.N.- So I am thinking about two more chapters, tell me what you think.

Can I ask for three votes and two comments on how you have liked the story.