⭐13~

Clicking of shoes could be heard in a dark hallway. A man walk with his fist clenched, blood dripping bit by bit. Despite his face showing no emotion his bloodlust could be felt so bad any ordinary man would faint if exposed....

A child that was never his is the first place..... How could it hurt so much!

Perhaps..... despite knowing that the woman he loves doesn't feel the same, he thought he could own her. He thought that nothing could go wrong.

I mean... what could go wrong?? She is by his side.., the child is by his side. He gives them everything he can give. Yet why can't she feel the same way?

 Is it because she never really look at him that way? A partner in crime... that's all he could ever be in her life. Or is it perhaps because 'he' came? perhaps 'he' is better? 

All this thoughts in his head, instead of crying his anger boiled inside him. 

As long as she doesn't remember.... 'he' can't take her...

.

.

.

However, a few moments before, at zzz city. 

A blurry figure run, his heels clicking loud, his adrenaline pumping. A sick smile on his face was shown before he felt an arriving blade towards his nape, jumping away before it could cut him. 

"Tsk! Hisoka" pissed off by how agile Hisoka is, Feitan angrily run after him. His katana on his hand. 

"Hmm~ my my~" Hisoka turn around, sending a bungee gum towards Feitan. 

Feitan saw this and jump aside, making the gum land on a fallen debris of a wall. Hisoka thinking fast, send it flying towards Feitan. 

Smoke filled the air as it collided with another wall, Feitan was nowhere to be seen. Hisoka didn't have enough time to catch his breath before he felt someone behind him, it was not like he was out of breath in the first place, he was just plain excited. 

Hisoka turned around, throwing a powerful punch as he did so... 

The person behind him acted quick enough, blocking them. It was Machi. 

"Oh my~ I didn't expect you to be here." Hisoka said, licking his lips after. 

He did not expect the spiders to still be active after Chrollo died. He also did not expect to meet them after years of having no contact. He thought they disbanded. After all, many of them died. Even the boss is dead. 

"I didn't mean to-" before he could finish what he was saying, he felt Feitan behind him making him react quickly, evading the blade. 

"As I was saying~, I didn't mean to enter your hideout. I heard a scream from outside... I thought it would be fun to participate" Hisoka said, his smirk never leaving his face.

"Bullshit!" Machi said between a dry and irritated voice. 

"Don't speak garbage. You need something?" Feitan said.

Hisoka was about to speak when his phone rung. He took it out and saw Gon was calling, making him look down in surprise. 

Gon?! Calling him?! Really??

Before he could press answer, Feitan attack him.

"My my~ wouldn't even let me answer a call. What a temper~" 

"Hisoka, I don't know what you want but you are not welcome here. Don't forget what you did. The troupe wants to kill you for it" Machi said. Glaring at Hisoka.