⭐ 09 ~

(3rd POV)

"Neh... Where are we?" C/n asked Illumi as the both of them walk towards a big building.

"Heaven's arena.." Illumi simply answered. After thinking about it.. Illumi knew he couldn't bring C/N with him on his mission. That's just Imposible. It's a great risk considering that his mission right now is not as easy as the others.

"Heaven's arena? What's that place?" C/N asked inoccently. He's big yellow eyes sparkling with interest as he look up towards Illumi.

"It's a place where you fight and win money at the same time. I'm going to come back here after I'm done. You know what to do, right? " Illumi asked and look at C/N. His eyea were blank. He knows that C/N could handle it. Y/N wouldn't get mad, right?

They got into line to register (C/N) while Illumi explained what he should do inside.

Don't lose... Don't die.

Thats it!

Once he's inside, Illumi left to do his own thing. He's a little skeptical about it.... Since... What if Hisoka is here?

He'll just call Hisoka later to ask. Even if he sees him he probably wouldn't even realize that it's his son... Right?

C/N took a seat while his big, round eyes roamed around the arena. The place is crowded with men who is sweating so much.  He doesn't like it one bit. His mom taught him to be clean. He's not used to this.

Some people look at him with interest while some snickers at him. Why is a kid here? They know that Heaven's arena doesn't have age limit but who would send someone who's literally a kid?

Suddenly, his number was called and he stood up from his chair without trace of nervousness from his face.

The people that's watching him thought that maybe he doesn't know what's going on. They felt pitty for him.

C/N entered the stage with the most innocent look and an average man stood from the other side. Clear shock could be seen from his face.

Is... Is that a kid??!  How lucky!!

The man, who doesn't look like he's alive earlier, suddenly beemed with excitement.

"Hahahaha who would have thought that I would be this lucky to face a kid on the first round hehe! Sorry kiddo, but I wouldn't be giving you any mercy" The man said.

C/N, after hearing those words, suddenly remembered his mother's words.

*Love... If someone gives you something  accept it. If they planned to trick you, hurt them. If they plan to kill you, make sure to be the one that makes the first move. And if they don't show you mercy.... " her face changes to one of a sinister killer "Break their bones and make sure they won't be able to get back up again! Understood? " with a light kiss on the forehead, he nod.

So... He's not going to kill him. Just cripple him is enough...

With that in mind, C/N bolted as the referee blows the whistle. And in an instance, the guy who's not able to make a single move, stood still...

The crowd went silent.
No one dares to move or breath.

The child on the opposite side of where he's standing earlier stood with his hands beside him.

They watch him as he look back at his opponent and said with the most innocent and adorable voice one could have, "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to decapitate your leg, old man."

And a loud cry suddenly broke out from the man's lips as he fall down to his own pool of blood.

C/N, however, look down in his hands and thought "I couldn't even scratch Illumi and yet....- I shouldn't have had done that. My bad~"

*Hisoka's POV (YESS)
I'M KIDDING

Y/N's POV__

A clown!? Why would there be a clown in the middle of a fuvking knowhere!?

Those words sounds so familiar to me and at the same time not...

Anyway.... Killing him is problematic.  If things comes to worst, I'm using my Divine time and flee.

Damn it! I really don't like being hold up like this....

"What do you want?" I said with a glare.

He then suddenly look at me with interest and a little smile.

"I thought I'll try introducing myself as a clown. Did it suit me? Hmm~" he asked with a lick on his lips.

It made me stare at it. Thin... Lips.

I look at his eyes and said, "Definitely, you creepy shit! "

He suddenly chuckled and look at me with a piercing gaze... What is he up to? O really don't like this feeling.

His voice suddenly reach my ears as he said, "You..... " he stop for a moment, like he's confused for a moment, "no... It definitely does sounds familiar...~" Then his face turned serious.

What the fck is wrong with this bipolar bitch!?

"What sounds familiar?" I asked, getting ready to fight. Well.... I can't just die, now can I?

"Your voice... Sounds like Her's.. Hmm~ ngghhh~" WHAT THE FCK IS THIS PERVERT!?

suddenly, he stop and stood straight. My body became stiff. He looks terrifying... Yet it feels like a Deja Vu to me.

"I don't permit you to sound like her" I didn't even get to blink as he suddenly charge at me.

Fvk!

His fist collide with my arms as I attempt to block it but I was sent flying like I weight nothing.

"Agh! Fck!" I quickly stood up when a flying card came into view  I wasn't able to judge as it suddenly grazed my cheeks.

Thank Shit he can't aim!

I need to go, but first I need to get a fair distance from him. With that in mind, I bolted away.

Suddenly, I feel light headed and my vision became blur. A blurry memory entered my mind....

Just like this one... Someone is chasing me!

My heart thump loudly and because of this I had no choice but to open the portal. I get a feeling that I won't be able to leave if I don't do it now. I feel him close behind me.

As I opened the portal, I jump and twist my body around to see how close he is.

My eyes went wide as a hand suddenly enetered my view. Fck!

I swung my dagger at him but before I could do it, he got a hold of my bandana, making my face visible.

As I felt myself getting suck in inside the portal, I saw his surprise face.... No... He's not just surprised...

He looks like he's seen a ghost..

And the last thing I saw was... A tear falling from the clown's eyes.

Hisoka... The clown, ha?

~ ♥ ~

A/N

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Well here's for my lovely Reader's.

I enjoyed the comments, you guys never fails to make me smile.
So I decided to tease you all in this chapter 😂 (๑・ω-)~♥”

Votes and comments are highly appreciated

Tell me your thoughts 💭