so this is what happens when shinobu gets jealous 🍋

A/n: this was requested by _Rei-kun_ :D

Shinobu kocho is fuming with anger. Why? Because her boyfriend of 3 years is being surrounded by 6 girls, all asking for his dick.

She's so angry that it feels like she boiling with the emotion, like a kettle.

Flashback to 10 minutes ago:

Giyu and shinobu were on a date. They were walking and talking, well more like shinobu was the one talking and giyu listening to her nonsensical ramblings.

Don't get me wrong, he loves her alot, but she does go on and on. So giyu has developed the habit of shutting her up by kissing her randomly. Shinobu always get flustered and giyu absolutely loves the face makes.

Shinobu noticed a shop that sells smoothies and pointed it out.

"Oh look giyu-san, do you want any." She said excitedly. He only nodded to in response. Shinobu smiled.

"Great, i will go get some...wait here for me." And shinobu walked off. Giyu did what he was told and stood there diligently for his girlfriend.

A few minutes later however, giyu became a little shocked and confused as a group of girls had started to surround him.

"Omg look how hot he is!!" One said.

"He looks like a freaking model." Another one said.

"I wonder what he is packing under there." A third one said whilst looking at his hips. Poor giyu looked stunned at the sudden questioning and invasion of his personal space.

"Excuse me but what's your name, i would like to remember it for later." A fourth one trying to sound hot said.

".....giyu tomioka." The blue eyed man said with a confused look. 'Shinobu save me.' He thought desperately.

"Ahh!!! Such a hot name for such hot face and I'm guessing body!!" One of the hoes squealed. Giyu blinked.

"Oh look, he has beautiful blue eyes!!!"

"O-m-g they are like mini oceans!!"

"Bruh, sir, can i have your number? Your like, the hottest man i've ever met. I don't even care if you have a girlfriend." One hussy got right into his face.

He's really too suprised to speak, so his mouth has been clamped shut by his shock.

"...."

"Oh he's probably one of those silent types. That just makes him even hotter."

A hussy turned to another hussy. "You probably find him hot even if he was ugly, which i can't imagine happening."

"True..."

"Hah, he's unrealistically hot though, would marry him on the spot." Another hoe said.

So giyu is a statue while these sluts are around him talking. This is around the time shinobu has come to see what's happening and she is livid.

"Moshi moshi~" a very familiar and angry but sweet voice sounded from behind him. Giyu turned around to see his girlfriend with an angry smile on her face. All the hussy's turned to her.

"Erm who are you, midget?" One said. Shinobu turned her smiling face to her.

"Konnichiwa~ my name is shinobu kocho~" she greeted. All the girls rolled their eyes.

"Ok and?"

"I don't give a shit about who you are, but why are you so close to tomioka here??" One asked rudely. The tick mark on shinobu's face became more visible as she got more angrier.