Part 1

Waking up by the loud noise of a pot hitting the ground is the last thing I would have ever wanted in the morning. Absent mindedly I checked the time thinking it was too early but jumped out of bed immediately I figured out I was half an hour late for school. "Oh no, not again" I cried internally. I've always been late for school.

Without any other thoughts, I ran into the bathroom and had a quick bath. I got dressed and within twenty minutes I was ready. While coming down the stairs I prayed internally that it wasn't my mum that I could hear downstairs or else I'm a dead meat. But being the unlucky girl that I am, I was facing my mum and she had this 'you are soo in trouble' look.

"And why are you still at home by this time?" My mum asked. I couldn't even say anything because I was soo scared of what she was going to do to me. Suddenly I felt this this tingling feeling on my right cheek like someone slap me. Stupid me I was actually slapped by my mum.

"I thought I asked you a question" She stated while giving me that murderous look that has always been on her since when I could remember walking with my two legs. I just nodded my head and acted like she didn't just slap me

It was obvious she was getting irritated by me so I just walked away and headed for school.

"I'm dead" I said to myself and sighed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I got to school, I signed my name on the latecomer list at the gate and was headed straight to the assembly hall when a friend of mine, Sandra, stopped me.

"At least I'm not the only latecomer in my class" I said smiling at her. She didn't say anything but smiled back.

We arrived at the assembly hall and saw a group of people crowding a teacher. The assembly must have been over Before wasting anymore time, Sandra and I ran quickly to our classes even when we knew we were already caught and would be summoned by our principal anytime soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You are so early" Lizzy, my bestfriend said as I entered the classroom. I rolled my eyes at her and hugged her.

"And you look hideous" Sandra said from my side rudely.

"Well I don't blame you, it's not your fault you are the dullest in class" Lizzy replied back, eying her with a disgusted look.

"Do you know that.... " Sandra was saying before Kate, Sandra's bestfriend interrupted.

"Leave her. She is too proud" Kate said with a sharp tone.

"You know nothing less than proud right?" I finally said directing my question to Kate.

"Nope just love saying it to people who obviously are" She replied holding Sandra's hand and walking away.

"They have issues" Lizzy said shaking her head while heading to our regular seat.

"Yep, I know" I paused nudging Lizzy so she could see what I saw.

"Hmm, Who is that hottie?" She asked staring at a guy dreamily. I gave her the 'are you serious look?' before speaking.

"Yeah, he is like the prince charming your litle sister talks about" I said smiling evilly. She hit me on the head and I pretended like It hurt, rubbing the spot I was hit.

"Don't you know that my sister's type of prince charming is like a pig having angel wings, can you imagine, she even called it cute" Lizzy exclaimed and sat on a desk while I stood beside her still staring at the handsome guy we were both dreamily talking about.

"Then define your own prince charming" I said to her while removing my gaze from the new guy and staring at Kate and her group of friends.

"My type of prince charming will look more like Dao Ming Sin in Meteor Garden" She said dreamily. I immediately got uninterested in what she was saying and was about to leave her in her dream world when a deep voice stopped me from leaving. I mentally groaned, knowing who it was.

"Bad friend" The person said slowly. I turned and faced the person who spoke raising my eyebrows. Daniel, the number 10 annoying guy on my hate list.

"Why do you hate everything your friend likes?" He asked "Why do you call yourself bestfriends then?" "You cant even stand what she says" He added making me get more irritated with him than I am already. Lizzy's attention is now focused on me smiling evilly. I just rolled my eyes and focused my attention back on Daniel

"If you could always mind your business, perhaps you won't be in the same class with us as you are now" I said to him looking at him in the most cruel way ever. I knew I was been harsh but I didn't care.

He just laughed and said " I'll miss you when we all go our separate ways"

"Yeah, Whatever" I said out of words. He just shook his head and continued whatever he was doing. He might be the number 10 on my hate list but he is my sit partner and we talked about stupid things together.

The bell rang and the whole class groaned, class was about to begin and no one wanted to sit in a boring class for over an hour.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pls drop what you thing about this chapter in the comment box and also your suggestions

Kindly vote and follow

Thanks

Love from tomtom