Chap'Eighteen

"You niggas deadass?" Casper asks wide eyed, Jay just sat there.

I wanted to have this conversation separate because I feel like I should've spoke with Jay alone but Heir insisted we tell them together.

"Yes Casper we're leaving." Heir was now annoyed.

Grabbing Jays hand I lead him out to my yard. Jay and Casper may be our people but we didn't meet them together we have different relationships with them so having this conversation as a group made no sense to me, the way Heir thinks confuses me sometimes.

Nah scratch that he confuses me all the time, Heir dumb as hell.

"I wanted to have this conversation with you alone." I turn to Jay.

"I can tell and I appreciate you still trying." He smiles at me. "So you're leaving?" His smile falters a bit.

"Yeah and it's obvious you'd take over for me but you've always been by my side so if you don't want to if you wanna come with..." Jay cuts me off with a laugh.

"That's yo family and y'all obviously leaving for the sake of y'all kids I can't be under you all the time but I'm a always be there if you need me and you need me here when you leave." I pull Jay in for a hug something we don't do often it feels strange but I like it. "When y'all leaving?" He starts swaying me from side to side.

"I want y'all to see the baby when I have it so any time after I give birth." Jay grunts.

"It's weird hearing you say shit like that." I laugh out.

"Trust me Jay I hate to hear myself say it." It was his turn to laugh.

"You sure Heir is the one to settle down with?" Jay stops me from going back inside. "Last time we talked you were positive you wanted to leave him." From the moment I met Heir I wanted to leave now look at me, I ain't positive of shit no more.

"I let him know wassup and he's changing hopefully he keeps up with the change cause I'll be damned if I put myself through embarrassing situation after embarrassing situation and give up my lifestyle over a nigga who don't know what he wants." Jay nods seeming satisfied with my answer.

"And if he starts slacking I'm a fucking kill him." Jay tugs on my dreads.

I don't fucking doubt him.

We reenter the house to find Casper crying into Heir's shoulder, it was an odd sight because he's always so aggressive. The look in Heir's eyes and on his face made me pause, I've never seen him this emotional even with me he looks so vulnerable and I hate that this side of Heir is foreign to me he needs to open up more but I won't push him everyone built different.

"Come hea." Casper glares up at Jay, for a while the two just glare at each other till Casper finally gives in. "We needa talk some business and give them a minute alone." Jay shoves Casper a bit too hard making him stumble but he recovers and starts mouthing off at Jay about bossing him around.

"You think they fucking?" I ask Heir as I climb into his lap.

"I'd be glad if they are cause as grown as Casper is he need guidance and without me here when I leave..." Heir sucks his teeth not bothering to finish his sentence.

"How you feeling today?" Heir looks up at me.

"Woke up moody Heiress made it worse this conversation over done it now I'm starting to feel horny." He smirks at me.

"She still sleep but I'm not sure Jay and Casper ready for babysitting so that we could sneak off." Heir groans.

"Imagine being grown turning ya own key and still gotta sneak around." Heir pouts. "Don't even got normal enough friends to babysit." He chuckles at that part.

"When we move won't be anymore sneaking around we'll have a big enough house." He winks at me. I like when he does that I feel weird but a good weird. 

Heir pulls me into him and starts rubbing my stomach another thing he does I like. Jay and Casper join us tossing Heiress between them making her scream and giggle I know they woke her up from sleeping but I'll let it rest this one time.

*********************

AN// This chapter isn't much but I wanted to put it out there. I'm going through some personal shit right now so ya'll won't hear me for a while.